• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

IMO, OEM?

AFAIK (as far as I know), there aren't any other expressions, but OTOH (on the other hand), I may have forgotten a few.
wink.gif

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I thought that was "in my HUMBLE opinion".
Hmmm... I always thought it was the other way. Glad you posted before midnight I almost went the whole day without learning one thing. Oh yeah there was that vinegar thing.
smile.gif
I am humbled.

I thought sure somebody would beat me to these two!

JMO - Just My Opinion
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Two more used in this forum (it took me a while to get these when I first started lurking here)

TT - Twin Turbo (I believe)
SC - Supercharged

BTW (by the way) what is the definitive on NSX? I have heard "New Sports Experiment" and "New Sportscar Experience".

------------------
'91 Black/Black

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 25 February 2002).]

Not seen it used a lot in this particular forum, but LOL = Laughing Out Loud (Often used in chat such as AIM) GG = Good Game (Online game related) ROFL = Rolling on the Floor Laughing... Blah...

Zuerst = Stoopid...
tongue.gif

Suprised these did not show up yet ...

YMMV = your mileage may vary; i.e., your particular situation may be different.

JK = just kidding

HTH = hope this helps

LOLL = lots of loud laughs as oppsed to LOL noted above .......

ICU = I'm craking up ...........

ROTFLMAO

See who gets this one, first.

At least I know what a mailing list
wink.gif
where abbreviations are quite the norm.

My personal fav is "NOYFB" I wanna get it on my license plate. You gotta say it with a NY accent for full effect - "Nunna Yuh Fuckin Bizness"

OMG (Oh, my God)! This IS a good place to learn and a wealth of knowledge. When all else fail, RTFM.... a less polite way to say "read the manual".

[This message has been edited by CDube (edited 26 February 2002).]

"It is New Sports car eXperimental. And, by the way, I hate all these stupid acronyms!! Type it out, you lazy bastards!!!! "

Nsxotic, you are a genius "you lazy bastards" = YLB (I'll have to remember that one)
wink.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Back