• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Imola Orange NSX Shoot -synth19 photo-

Brakes are Stoptech, stitching is orange, TE37's long gone... There goes the "pop."

:tongue:

Sorry my brain was elsewhere when I was typing!

No worries your car still has lotsa "POP" :wink:

love it.

great article and i believe you have a rare set of LED taillights that i think look AWESOME!

Last edited:
love it.

great article and i believe you have a rare set of LED taillights that i think look AWESOME!

Thanks, the LED's are by Bright Light Tech. I highly recommend them. A much much better product then my "Apkarian100" tails which started to leave tons of spider cracks throughout my taillights.

Thanks, the LED's are by Bright Light Tech. I highly recommend them. A much much better product then my "Apkarian100" tails which started to leave tons of spider cracks throughout my taillights.

I'm noticing the same and plan to switch at some point.

Glad to hear - this is a mod I plan to do in 2012 once I find some extra funds and a spare set of 2002+ rear lenses :)

Did you do the middle section in LED's as well?

Still debating best pattern to go with....

how would you fix the err light

Back