• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Import alliance 09

I am interested. Can we swap cars for the trip down? :biggrin:
I bet you have always wanted to drive a green NSX.

I used to live outside Nashville. Haven't been there in a long while.

Not a fan of Rice fests.

These are some past import alliance pics..... to me, that doesn't look like something I'd drive all the way to Nashville for, plus I don't think my car has enough stupid stickers on it.

DSCF0247.jpg

S5000667_SM.jpg

S5000659_SM.jpg

DVC00026.jpg

DSC_55031.jpg

DSC_0100_1.jpg

Brewer2.jpg

2709202289_87cc015179.jpg

1.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited:
i went last year and it is pretty much a huge glorified honda met. however, they are not rice at all. majority were very clean "jdm" cars. im going back this year!

i went last year and it is pretty much a huge glorified honda met. however, they are not rice at all. majority were very clean "jdm" cars. im going back this year!

Of course it is a huge honda meet. Import Alliance started off as the Honda-Tech regional meet. It used to be just outside LP Field.

There are some very respectable cars there. But, yes there are some ricers too. Nothing like NOPI though.

I was wondering why it had Vette emblems on it. I'm wondering why the owner did that drivetrain swap. I mean... a vette looks better than that black hatch. :confused:

A vette is still a vette:rolleyes:

This guy obviously wanted something you don't see everyday. I mean how many times have you seen a vette drivetrain in a hatch?

Cool, well does anyone have some pics they could supply from the meet? Because I looked for them and all I found was rice stuff.

I've posted these some where around here not to long ago... :smile: We had a short shower as soon as we were setup but the rest of the weekend was great!

I am interested. Can we swap cars for the trip down? :biggrin:
I bet you have always wanted to drive a green NSX.

I used to live outside Nashville. Haven't been there in a long while.

lol, ur funny, jk, its funny ur the only on that wants to drive my car i ask my friend and they r scared shitless bout it lol, one bc of the power and the clutch is a bitch lol

plus i dont think its a rice fest, ik some look riced out but its all bout the ppl and their love bout cars its a car thing lol

Back