• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In memory

Edo

Experienced Member
A few pics of my car before I have to let it go. So sad, but some of the best fun and memories I've ever had were in this car!!
I love NSX's!!!

fdfdf4f1.jpg.orig.jpg

My car when I first bought it...

fdfdf4ee.jpg.orig.jpg

A beautiful sunny day the first summer I bought the car.

fdfdf4f0.jpg.orig.jpg

My car in its final form (minus the Taitec Center Exit Exhaust)

Thanks for all the memories!!!!

By the way, the wheels, Comptech coilovers and Brembo's are still for sale.

[This message has been edited by Edo (edited 17 January 2002).]

They are the lightest wheels in the world.
I kid you not. I basically shopped and shopped and shopped looking for the lightest weight wheel of any brand. This is what I found. Also they were custom built to clear the Brembo Lotus Calipers without spacers.

The wheels are Racing Hart CP-035-R's The Rear's are 18x9.5" and weigh something like 16lbs.
They are even lighter than the Volk TE-37's.
They were the only set of these wheels in the world when I bought them...I believe 3 sets were brough in for SEMA last year but that is all as far as I know.

These wheels and tires will run you roughly $5,000.00 new.

I'm willing to part with them for $4K OBO.
The wheels AND tires have less than 300 miles on them.

Specs:
F: 18x8" 225/35/ZR18 Toyo Proxes T1-S
R:18x9.5" 275/35/ZR18 Toyo Proxes T1-S

These will clear Brembo Brake's with no spacers.
I have Brembo Brake's for sale too.
Selling the Brembo Lotus Calipers (Black)(front Kit only)
+ all mounting hardware, +2 NEW Wilwood Custom made Slotted Rotors, + Carbotech Panther Plus pads (50%) and NEW rear Panther Plus pads included. Brembo Specific SS lines brake included also.

This kit minus the rear pads and custom Rotors goes for 2,800.00. I will part with it for $2,000.00 OBO

Back