• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want NSX-R NA2 A pilllar covers (pair) -345.00 (1 set in stock)

But is that a firm price?

I want NSX-R NA2 A pilllar covers (pair) -345.00 (1 set in stock)

But is that a firm price?

Yes, but I do offer a 3% discount for Paypal gifting or cash in person.

I will take 2 front bumper "red H" emblems. Please pm price and payment info.

Will do.

Just a friendly reminder, for the items listed as unspoken for, are sold on a first come, first served basis. All you need to do is say "Yes, I'd like you to set it aside for me" and I will do it.

As of today, all the front emblems are spoken for.

Updated pricing for incoming parts:
NSX-R 02+ Mesh Shift Boots - 120.00 - 07-16 -12 (currently all spoken for)
NSX-R 02+ Pedal Covers - 284.00 - 07-16 -12 (currently all spoken for)
JDM Navigation Pods - 390.00
NSX-R 02+ Front Bumper Red Emblems - 80.00 07-15 -12 (currently all spoken for)
NSX-R 02+ white w/red H wheel center caps - 245.00

Last edited:
I'd like you to set one NSX-R 02+ Mesh Shift Boots aside for me.

Sorry, but they're are all currently spoken for. If someone falls through, I'll let you know. Please see this post for what isn't spoken for. If Honda has more in stock, I'll get one for you. Just provide a confirmation.

Thanks again to all you guys who picked up items as this will allow me to book another other next month. PM me for special requests.

Alright, shipment arrived earlier than expected. I'll be contacting those who requested parts for payment this weekend. If you pay by Monday morning, I can ship it out same day. Locals can pick up beginning Monday.

All that I have available are the 02+ center caps pictured below along with these items here. Everything else is already spoken for. If someone falls though, I will make sure to post availability.

BTW, my current stock has cleared up enough to allow me to book another order beginning next week. Contact me if you like me to get something for you. Thanks again!
<br><br> JDM navigation pod with vent attachment - 390.00 - (all sold)
IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0506.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

Last edited:
New order for shift boots, emblems, horn buttons, intake plates, intake manifold covers, nav pods, center caps, center taillights, etc is processing.

Small update with an emblem being available today.

<br><br>NSX-R 02+ front emblems/ badges - 80.00 - (Sold)
IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.JPG

<br><br>NSX-R 02+ white wheel center caps x 4 - 245.00 - (sale pending)
IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

Last edited:
10% off special on all in stock items only. Good for 2 weeks beginning today!

Click here for what I have available.

Last edited:
Below shows what needs to be done on how to fit the NSX-R gas pedal for all years.

A special thanks and credit goes out to stevieray122854 and Ramon of Niguel Motors for the information.

IMG_03601.jpg

The items below will be in stock this Thursday 8-30-12 and ready to ship or pick up that day. Note: all prices listed include paypal fees. All items are brand new (just removed from packaging for pictures). First come, first served.

NSX-R 02+ pedal cover set - 284.00 (0 set in stock)
IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

NSX-R 02+ shift boot - 120.00 (2 in stock - all sold)
IMG_0337.jpg

NSX-R 02+ red intake manifold plate - 319.00 (sold)
IMG_0354.jpg

NSX JDM black intake manifold plate - 319.00 (0 in stock)
IMG_0602.jpg

Horn button trim ring - 73.00 (0 in stock)
IMG_0593.jpg

NSX-R NA2 horn button - 268.00 (sold)
IMG_0585.jpg

Pictured with trim ring
IMG_0594.jpg

Type S horn button - 268.00 (sold)
IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Pictured with trim ring
IMG_0599.jpg

02+ JDM silver center caps x 4 - 245.00 (1 set in stock)
IMG_0590.jpg

NSX-R NA1 center taillight - 288.00 (sold)
IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

NSX-R 02+ rear emblems/ badges - 79.00 (0 in stock)
IMG_0592.jpg

NSX-R 02+ front emblems/ badges - 80.00 (0 in stock)
IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.JPG

Last edited:
Hope you remember to set a side one shift boot for me.

thanks
Brandon

I will take one NSX-R shift boot, one NSX-R center tail light, an one 02 NSX-R manifold cover. Just let me know what the total is by PM and I will paypal you. Zip code 16686.

Last edited:
How are the NSX-R front badges different than regular NSX badges? How are they different from a pre 02?

Hope you remember to set a side one shift boot for me.

thanks
Brandon

Yes Brandon, I have one set aside for you.

I will take one NSX-R shift boot, one NSX-R center tail light, an one 02 NSX-R manifold cover. Just let me know what the total is by PM and I will paypal you. Zip code 16686.

Pm sent.

How are the NSX-R front badges different than regular NSX badges? How are they different from a pre 02?

All I can say is that they look the same, yet the part numbers are different for the front and rear. The ones I have are off the 02+ R's. I know the older models did not have the badge in the back.

If you can get a JDM NavPod in stock again let me know. Also, do you know if the NA1R Center light compatible with 2002 taillights or just with the 2002 light assembly.

If you can get a JDM NavPod in stock again let me know. Also, do you know if the NA1R Center light compatible with 2002 taillights or just with the 2002 light assembly.

The nav pods are coming in late Sept. The center light is compatible for all years.

Last edited:
great, set one JDM Navpod aside for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back