• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
For whose who have placed recent special orders in the past few weeks, Japan has come off their Golden Week holidays and will be shipping out to me shortly. Thank you.

Looking for NSX-R swaybars. Have any?

Looking for NSX-R swaybars. Have any?

Sorry, I do not. I could always special order them for you if you like. You would just need to cover shipping cost from Japan.

- - - Updated - - -

Special ordered for customers and being shipped to me tomorrow from Japan. 02+ NSX-R steering wheel, NSX-R aluminum pedal covers and NA1 NSX-R build to order speedometer - 5+ months wait for that part.

IMG_8488.JPG

Hi Louis,

Are the powered NSX-R Seat Rails still available? If so, can you provide me a quote on them? Thanks in advance.

do you have a shift boot instock?

I have two on order, one is paid for already. The other one, the person hasn't paid for it yet...so now it is whoever pays first gets it. Arriving in a week or two. Pm me if you want to pay. Thanks.

do you have a shift boot instock?

PM me the cost of a Zanardi shift boot #83413-SLO-N00ZA. Is the stitching in black? Do you have a pic of it? I want to use it with a Zanardi shift knob and S Type shift lever. Thanks!

Last edited:
PM me the cost of a Zanardi shift boot #83413-SLO-N00ZA. Is the stitching in black? Do you have a pic of it? I want to use it with a Zanardi shift knob and S Type shift lever. Thanks!

Email sent. Checking on stock with Japan.

Some special orders arrived today for customers.

IMG_20140515_151724568.jpg

Thanks for the NSX-R Pedals, Louis!! I cannot wait to get them and have them installed!!

yes I want the nsx r shift boot deal

Hi Louis, I'm really liking that gauge face. However, I read it's a pita to re-sync the needle after removal. Have you seen any DIY instructions on how to change that out w/o screwing something up? I know.. long shot request but hope someone might know.

Great stuff here!
Email sent. Checking on stock with Japan.

Some special orders arrived today for customers.

IMG_20140515_151724568.jpg

Thanks for the NSX-R Pedals, Louis!! I cannot wait to get them and have them installed!!

You are welcome sir.

yes I want the nsx r shift boot deal

Pm will be sent for payment. Thanks.

Hi Louis, I'm really liking that gauge face. However, I read it's a pita to re-sync the needle after removal. Have you seen any DIY instructions on how to change that out w/o screwing something up? I know.. long shot request but hope someone might know.

Great stuff here!

Hello Regan,

That gauge is for NSX-R NA1 OBD1. So it should plug right into your car. No need to take off the needle or anything like that. No real diy posted before, but people have been successful in doing so posted here.

Thanks, Louis.

Last edited:
Louis I got your email saying the shift boot was available for order. Payment sent. Confirmation email received. Thanks!

Last edited:
Louis I got your email saying the shift boot was available for order. Payment sent. Confirmation email received. Thanks!

Thank you. The order is processing now.

Just a heads up for those looking for a completely new Type S/R headliner set as I will be bringing in one in mid/late June. Headliner, sun visors, a/b pillars covers and dome light. Let me know if you want first dibs.

head-liner.jpg

roof-liner-2.jpg

b-pillar-cover-2.jpg
type-s-sun-visor-2.JPG

Shipping out today. Tracking number sent. Thank you.

Some small items arrived yesterday and are shipping today. Another order has shipped from Japan and should be here in a few days. That shipment contains special ordered R interior trim pieces and chassis braces for customers. Special ordered sway bars and shift boots will be arriving in another shipment once Japan has it ready. Hopefully soon.

Thanks, Louis.

Please keep posting the new things you get in. That way I can get an idea of what is possible to get from you at a later date. Thanks!

Please keep posting the new things you get in. That way I can get an idea of what is possible to get from you at a later date. Thanks!

Two small things that came in:

Used Mint 02+ NSX-R shift knob - 275.00 shipped. NSX-R shift boots coming in shortly will compliment this very well.

Untitled-1.jpg

280+ KMH speedometer & tachometer gauge faces. Brand new. Not OEM. Needle needs pulling to install or make hole bigger to slip over original face. Fits all years. 150.00 shipped OBO.

IMG_1601.JPG

This is how OEM looks:

DSC03406.jpg

Bugger let me know if you get anymore with the Black 'H' emblem, i have those other ones and will repair them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back