• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indianapolis NSX meet.

Hey gang! I was talking to a fellow NSX owner in the area and decided that we need to have an NSX meet scheduled....and soon!! I am tired of only seeing myself out driving and want to make sure that those little VTEC beauties that are tucked away in the garages get out and about. The meet could be for any NSX owner/enthusuast who wants to come, no matter where you are from. It would probably be on a Saturday, but other than that the planning is open. So...ideas or date suggestions??

CL65 Captain said:
How about meeting us Cincinnati NSXers (all three of us) half way. :biggrin:

LOL! Like where?? :biggrin:

All three of you may just want to put some miles on those garage queens and head on over to Indy!! :)

Meeyatch1 said:
I am tired of only seeing myself out driving and want to make sure that those little VTEC beauties that are tucked away in the garages get out and about.

Tucked away??? Isn't everyone driving and washing their NSX's at this point??? :)

No offense nsxtasy, but I don't know about your date. I'm not crazy about the idea of driving my NSX to work downtown for the day. Perhapse in my "other car".

But if we want to do a weekend I'm in schedule permitting.

P.S. I know you can;t really take good picture from your driveway .. but this was the best I coudl do today.

Attachments

• DSC00261.JPG
    DSC00261.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC00267.JPG
    DSC00267.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 102
whealy said:
Tucked away??? Isn't everyone driving and washing their NSX's at this point??? :)
Apparently, yes. We had 18 NSXs at our annual dinner last night.

whealy said:
No offense nsxtasy, but I don't know about your date. I'm not crazy about the idea of driving my NSX to work downtown for the day. Perhapse in my "other car".
Drive whatever you want. Nobody is going to see the cars anyway; the idea is to get together for dinner, and not in the drive-thru. ;) If you'd like to join us, you're welcome to come.

By the way...I am outside the remainder of the day probably polishing the NSX...if anyone wants to get together for a little cruise today just send me a PM...I will come in on occasion to check those. :)

Meeyatch1 said:
By the way...I am outside the remainder of the day probably polishing the NSX...if anyone wants to get together for a little cruise today just send me a PM...I will come in on occasion to check those. :)

same ol story with me, in the shop this time to have the gas cap alligned right :mad: son of a motha fudgin grrr
got to email them how to fix it, then when Im done with work and IF it will ever stop raining!!!!!!!!! for just 2 days we will have alot of miles to make up for :biggrin:

i would be down for a indy nsx meet or cruise. i was hoping to meet you guys last year but freezing temperatures and snow got in the way. i too would like a saturday meet or a cruise through the north side. Any other suggestions??

jackson

Yes, I am in. This coming Saturday (18th) is out for me as I am taking an all day advanced storm chasing class held by the NWS. And no, I do not take my NSX out in stormy conditions. :biggrin:

I am out and about in my '94 again today...who else is driving?? :smile:

Okay...I am going to take the lead on this...how does the end of April look for everyone??

I might be intrested in joining along, no nsx just a fan and always down for some good food and drinks :)

Moved to the Indianapolis area back in September for work. Recent College Graduate. One observation that I have noticed was that I have seen more NSX's here than I have an any other city weather permitting.

whealy - I have seen this car driving down Rangline last year

Meeyatch1 - You ever go to the vouge in broadripple, I have seen a white NSX parked out front every now and then. I live right there in BR.

Kroger said:
...Meeyatch1 - You ever go to the vouge in broadripple, I have seen a white NSX parked out front every now and then. I live right there in BR.

Yes!! That is me!! I was parked out there a few time over the last month or so especially. Every once in a while you will see my black NSX there as well. Most of the time I am driving the white one though. :)

Back