• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indianapolis NSX meet.

bobert486 said:
so does everyone agree on april 23rd? i hope the weather will coopoerate:biggrin:

there's an exotic car meet In Louisville on the 22nd, some you you guys should drop on by :)

Meeyatch1 said:
Hey gang! I was talking to a fellow NSX owner in the area and decided that we need to have an NSX meet scheduled....and soon!! I am tired of only seeing myself out driving and want to make sure that those little VTEC beauties that are tucked away in the garages get out and about. The meet could be for any NSX owner/enthusuast who wants to come, no matter where you are from. It would probably be on a Saturday, but other than that the planning is open. So...ideas or date suggestions??
heyy i would like to come there to but i need a body shop and dont know where to go i leave east 25miles of indy please nsx friends i need your help
dimitris

------------------
[email protected]
00 S2000 VORTECH/MUGEN 4SALE FASTTTT
04 STI HKS FAST FAST
95 PRELUDE TYPE S H22 NICE
05 FORD ESCAPE wife
03 MITSUBISHI MONTERO LIMITED company

OT: Borkowski Collision

DIMITRIS said:
heyy i would like to come there to but i need a body shop and dont know where to go i leave east 25miles of indy please nsx friends i need your help
dimitris

Not to threadjack, but I was really happy with Borkowski Collision just north of 96th St and I-69 when my Integra was rear ended last year. There was a black NSX there at the time too. The shop looked white-room clean and they did a fantastic repair with a quick turnaround time. There was a bit of a waiting list though (3 weeks for me). I would use them again. :smile:

Borkowski Collision Repair, Inc.
10395 N. Hague Rd, 46256
317-841-8330

Jim
'91 Integra
(no NSX , yet)

Re: OT: Borkowski Collision

IndyJim said:
Not to threadjack, but I was really happy with Borkowski Collision just north of 96th St and I-69 when my Integra was rear ended last year. There was a black NSX there at the time too. The shop looked white-room clean and they did a fantastic repair with a quick turnaround time. There was a bit of a waiting list though (3 weeks for me). I would use them again. :smile:

10395 N. Hague Rd, 46256
317-841-8330

Jim
'91 Integra
(no NSX , yet)

^^ thats was one of the two thats I heard good things about

Ill still check for the high end BMW one for ya tommmorrow

IndyJim said:

10395 N. Hague Rd, 46256
317-841-8330

Jim
'91 Integra
(no NSX , yet)

I have to second Jim on this. They are an excellent body shop for NSX's. The owner even owns a 93 NSX himself. I've talked to him a couple of times, I think he knows about the NSX pretty well.

timothyaw said:
I have to second Jim on this. They are an excellent body shop for NSX's. The owner even owns a 93 NSX himself. I've talked to him a couple of times, I think he knows about the NSX pretty well.

DAMMIT!!!
If I had known that I would have taken mine there and avoided mooooooooonths of problems :(

timothyaw said:
Have you gotton your car back to tip top shape Dan?

haha, got it back..tip top almost
small gap around the drivers side headlamp, gettin so sick of dealing with penske I might just goto Borkowski and pay them to fix it.
It doent bother me much, but I paln to get around to fixing it, maybe Ill give Penkse one last try, then talk to my Insurance agent bout them having somelse pay for it.
i actually had to find and provide instructions to them on the gas door allignment after they told be it couldnt be alligned...sigh

we need to get together for a drive soon!!
just got back from one in Lousiville, went with a Gallardo :)
...the NSX pearl yellow paint is by far the best!! :biggrin:

timothyaw said:
Yeah we'll have to do that. I would like to get all or someof the exotics in the Indianapolis area together on a regular schedule and do a meet and drive.

sweet!
i know of a Gallardo, Diablo 6.0, Ferrari F430 to name a few

if anyone knows Nancy Irsay theres a Porsche CGT :)

My car should be out of the shop in a few weeks...how are peoples schedules looking for May??

I'm open, let's start doing it. At first I'll just be meeting you all there in my beater Integra, hope you don't mind :) But I would like for us to do what the crowd in KC do. They really have their act together. We can do this PEOPLE! That would be great to get those people in on it Dan. Have you asked them about doing something like that? What would be a location we could meet at every weekend? Weather permitting of course.

Last edited:
I say we pick a date in May, a Saturday for instance, and lets do it! Mitch...sorry to hear about your car man. BTW...did you read my post in the vender reviews section about clearcorners.com? :mad:

Ok May 13th, let's try to get together. Dan, Mitch(bring one of your many cars!), Dave all of Indy and the surronding area. Not just NSX's either, it's nice to see all kinds of sports cars! Dan can you see if you can get your exclusive club members on board? Where do we want to meet at on a regular basis? in 04 we met at Rick's Cafe at Eagle creek? Any other ideas? C'mon help me out people! Lambo's, FXX, NSX's, Vipers & Corvette's(as long as they are true enthusiasts and appreciate all sports cars). S2K's welcome too.

timothyaw said:
C'mon people! Dimitris? Dan? Mitch? bobart486? Kroger? Whealy? Nate? Where are meeting? Rick's Cafe?

I think I can swing it....probably bring the S2000 though....NSX will still be in the shop most likely. :(

Meeyatch1 said:
I think I can swing it....probably bring the S2000 though....NSX will still be in the shop most likely. :(

That's ok, I won't have mine either for now. But I would like to get together at LEAST every other week. See how it goes from there. At some point, I will see what our local Acura dealers could do. I'd say it sure wouldn't hurt their business to have several NSX's around their dealership :biggrin:

I can probably make the 13th. What about the Greenwood cruise in? There's also one in Noblesville. Dusk until whenever.

whealy said:
I can probably make the 13th. What about the Greenwood cruise in? There's also one in Noblesville. Dusk until whenever.

When does that happen?

I seem to recall that the Dog N' Suds was closing late last year permanently. However, this may have just been a rumor.

I am okay with meeting just about anywhere. Would anyone be game for a spirited drive through Brown County or somewhere else?

Bill makes a good point about meeting with other car spots. What flavor of cars is the one in Noblesville? It doesn't matter to me, let's just get something started. Maybe every other week or something. So far there is a slight chance of rain next saturday. We'll have to see how that turns out. TODAY would be perfect :rolleyes: Are there any good roads down there that don't have too much traffic Dave?

David,

I'm always up for that drive shcedule permitting. It's jsut more of a day thing if that's what we are looking for.

Local cruise in information can be found here. I thought it was Greenwood at the top, but that looks like Avon. That could work as well. There are some Friday (Moorseville) and Sunday (Indy north side). Again, just a suggestion.

Tim,
Noblesville is a small gathering. Most if not all events that go on around here have an American Muscle biased. I think we'll always be in the minority... unless we get a big group! ;)

Back