• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indianapolis NSX meet.

timothyaw said:
C'mon people! Dimitris? Dan? Mitch? bobart486? Kroger? Whealy? Nate? Where are meeting? Rick's Cafe?
when this will be?
my nsx its looking for body shop indy shops r so deam busy now my god
well ....

------------------
[email protected]
00 S2000 VORTECH/MUGEN 4SALE FASTTTT {sold}
04 STI HKS FAST FAST
95 PRELUDE TYPE S H22 NICE
05 FORD ESCAPE wife
03 MITSUBISHI MONTERO LIMITED company{sold}
MERSEDES SL 600 V12 nice

It sounds like for this Saturday, people are preferring an afternoon/evening get together. So, lets pick a time and place.

i dont think I can make it this weekend, deffently no a Saturday one, maybe a Sunday.
why meet at night for?? drive when its light and you can see the road...and its potholes :)

Just got back in to town from some family business in Texas so sorry I didn't reply earlier. I'll be around Saturday afternoon but don't know if I'll have a "cool" car yet or not:cool: Possibly just be driving my Teg, or as Whealy calls it, my 'girls' car.:biggrin: Of course, I sold my NSX, Meeyatch dinged his, and Tim whats your excuse?:wink: No worries, we can just race our hatchbacks. Anyways, let me know what the plan is, I miss my car so I'd love to see everybody elses again.

Nate

Big_nate said:
Just got back in to town from some family business in Texas so sorry I didn't reply earlier. I'll be around Saturday afternoon but don't know if I'll have a "cool" car yet or not:cool: Possibly just be driving my Teg, or as Whealy calls it, my 'girls' car.:biggrin: Of course, I sold my NSX, Meeyatch dinged his, and Tim whats your excuse?:wink: No worries, we can just race our hatchbacks. Anyways, let me know what the plan is, I miss my car so I'd love to see everybody elses again.

Nate

LOL!! Well, my Integra will have to make an appearance with Nate, so we can have an Integra / NSX meet!! LOL!! :D

Okay, so am I correct that the large majority is a go for Saturday? If so, we can pick a place to grab a bite to eat and admire our cars.

Meeyatch1 said:
LOL!! Well, my Integra will have to make an appearance with Nate, so we can have an Integra / NSX meet!! LOL!! :D

Okay, so am I correct that the large majority is a go for Saturday? If so, we can pick a place to grab a bite to eat and admire our cars.

LOL, yeah you're right it's looking like a Integra/NSX meet. I'd just say start something. How about Rick's Cafe Saturday afternoon. Sometime between 1-3 pm? It's good food and a great view. Comments? Who's in? And PLENTY of space for our cars.

timothyaw said:
LOL, yeah you're right it's looking like a Integra/NSX meet.

Actually its just looking like an Integra meet unless we can get Whealy or Djdrock there. What are we a bunch of 18 year olds?:biggrin: I'm going down to Louisville tomorrow to look at a car so wish me luck. If I can find somebody to co-drive that car may be in play for this weekend, we'll see.:cool:

I think the Sud's gatherings are still going on, but I don't know that for sure. It would be nice just to be able to look at other cars and whatnot. Ricks is fine though, just tell me when and where. I have to be somewhere around 5:00 but am free before that.

Nate

timothyaw said:
LOL, yeah you're right it's looking like a Integra/NSX meet. I'd just say start something. How about Rick's Cafe Saturday afternoon. Sometime between 1-3 pm? It's good food and a great view. Comments? Who's in? And PLENTY of space for our cars.

Done!! Rick's Cafe.....Saturday at 1 pm....who is in?

Big_nate said:
Actually its just looking like an Integra meet unless we can get Whealy or Djdrock there. What are we a bunch of 18 year olds?:biggrin: I'm going down to Louisville tomorrow to look at a car so wish me luck. If I can find somebody to co-drive that car may be in play for this weekend, we'll see.:cool:

I think the Sud's gatherings are still going on, but I don't know that for sure. It would be nice just to be able to look at other cars and whatnot. Ricks is fine though, just tell me when and where. I have to be somewhere around 5:00 but am free before that.

Nate

What are you looking at, Nate??

Rick's Cafe ??? Are was talking about

Rick's Cafe Boatyard
4050 Dandy Trail
Indianapolis, IN 46254

I'm most likely in. Although I may show up in Pilot ... :)

Nate - David pointed out that the Sat Suds was no longer. :(

timothyaw said:
Saturday @ 1 pm at Rick's Cafe, I'm in. Are we still on if it rains as well? Nate I'll be happy to co-drive with ya :biggrin:

Yes...still on.

Okay....I will be in Michigan on Saturday.....so you may be there without me. Sorry gang!! :(

timothyaw said:
Well I'll still be there if anyone else shows up :) Although it looks like it'll be a wet day.

Tim,
I'll be there, 1:00 down in that lower lot where we parked before. I should be bringing my new ride, flying down to pick it up tomorrow.:cool:

Nate

Big_nate said:
Tim,
I'll be there, 1:00 down in that lower lot where we parked before. I should be bringing my new ride, flying down to pick it up tomorrow.:cool:

Nate

Alright! I look forward to seeing it. Looks like it'll be rainy, but we'll still hang! As things ramp up I'd like to meet on a regular basis, at LEAST once a month.

Meeyatch1 said:
Who has pics?? How was the meeting??
No pics, just Nate and I showed up. It was raining so I understand. Nate did show up in his new ride :wink: I'll have to let him show you some pictures of it. We hope to catch ya next time Mitch :)

timothyaw said:
No pics, just Nate and I showed up. It was raining so I understand. Nate did show up in his new ride :wink: I'll have to let him show you some pictures of it. We hope to catch ya next time Mitch :)

I hope to be able to make it...I was sick as a dog most of the weekend. :(

timothyaw said:

Ah yes, pics of the new ride indeed:biggrin:

Hey Tim, it was good seeing you, been a long time. So yes, for the first NSX meet of the year we had a grand total of one Acura product and one hybrid-mongrel Mazda product.:biggrin: In any case we should try to keep the meets semi-regular and I'd love to tag along for a drive if we can get one together.

Ah yes, the new ride. These pics are from the previous owner, its been raining ever since I picked it up:mad: I'm up in freakin' New Brunswick right now and its the warmest place I've been all week:rolleyes:
cecar.jpg

meet_pic_1.jpg

Black on black, my hero. I want black wheels, but can't bring myself to get my wheels painted black. Ok now that we got the pics out of the way....what's under the hood:confused: :biggrin:.

95NSXT said:
Black on black, my hero. I want black wheels, but can't bring myself to get my wheels painted black. Ok now that we got the pics out of the way....what's under the hood:confused: :biggrin:.

Alright, I'm stuck in Fredricton since our plane didn't make it in from Boston due to the weather. Therefore, I can't get any more pics from my computer. But, I'm thinking you're the internet-scouring, car-obsessed type such as myself. So if I said 'Hinson Supercars' would that mean anything to you?:biggrin: As far as I'm concerned theres only one 'reliability' mod for the FD and this car has it.:wink:

Nate

Back