• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indianapolis NSX meet.

Big_nate said:
Alright, I'm stuck in Fredricton since our plane didn't make it in from Boston due to the weather. Therefore, I can't get any more pics from my computer. But, I'm thinking you're the internet-scouring, car-obsessed type such as myself. So if I said 'Hinson Supercars' would that mean anything to you?:biggrin: As far as I'm concerned theres only one 'reliability' mod for the FD and this car has it.:wink:

Nate

hahah. LS1 eh? I think my sti and I will stay parked thank you very much.:biggrin:. haha yeh the best way to make a RX7 engine more reliable is to get rid of it. My next demand is a video:biggrin:

Nate,

Ride looks cool. If you don't already know, here's http://www.rx7club.com/. They have an annual event out at Clermont, but that may have already been this year. Of course they may kick you out without a rotary under the hood ... THEY (certianly not me) might even say it's a chick car! :D

Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday, I spent the the day recoving from what I found out on Sunday may very well be the Mumps!

Back