• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Inevitable Question

Dollenz, I've been away for awhile, but thought I might answer your post. Yes triple digit speeds for a couple of hours. Across Nevada during the middle of summer and there was, lterally, no one else on the road. I don't think it was irresponsible in the least. I was not putting any other motorists at risk, although I did have to slow once for two cows on the road, and we all know that the NSX is very capable at those speeds. Many of you know the beauty of those deserted roads here and there across the country. I just happened to enjoy a whole day and hundreds of miles of them!

Jesus Christ!
you can afford an NSX, pay that damn ticket!
a cop can write all the tickets he is required to write(quota) for a month in one day. Consider yourself lucky you didnt get caught for your previous offensives.

I got a ticket in the freakin parking lot! what did I do? I paid it and went to driver's ed for 8 hours. Do I think the cop is after me? hell no, he is out there to warn you that you are doing dangerous things that could result in more trouble for you than a simple speeding ticket.
Next time you got a ticket, thank the cop for putting some senses into you before you wreck your car, or wrost, kill yourself!

------------------
Please visit my NSX tuning page! Mods, Japanese NSX related stuff, pics!
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/6073/index.html

Back