• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Installed Mercedes "style" LED driving lights

Was not satisfied with the boring LED strip. Installed the DALI AC condensor screens and mounted a Mercedes style LED to the screens. Looks alot better and more custom look. A little different than others.

aarondawkins

Closer look
aarondawkins

i think leds in headlights and around bumpers are the new altezza style taillights, i dunno bout you guys but in houston its gone wild every car has em now, i will admist at first i wanted a set but after seeing the infestation here in htown i decided against them...

Trends come and go and it's usually the German cars that set it all off. Hid headlamps, then Halo rings that started out on select BMWs wound up on nearly every car with a round headlamp for several years and still to date. Now LED's, whats next?:confused:

IMO, if you own a low end car like civic or the like, you would do led light mod or fake BBK or something like that to look like the " big boys" or the more high end expensive cars. If you own an NSX, you already own one of the big boy car, one of the top of the line car, then you don't need to make your car to look like some other cars with tacky mods. It is already a unique car as is. You cant turn around these days without seeing a car with front or rear led lights. Don't be like them.

Having said that, if you like it, do it.:)

IMO, if you own a low end car like civic or the like, you would do led light mod or fake BBK or something like that to look like the " big boys" or the more high end expensive cars. If you own an NSX, you already own one of the big boy car, one of the top of the line car, then you don't need to make your car to look like some other cars with tacky mods. It is already a unique car as is. You cant turn around these days without seeing a car with front or rear led lights. Don't be like them.

"Big Boy"LOL!

loll, i didn't know i own a big boy's car.. i thought mercedes..bimmers. are big boys car? haha

Lol agreed!!!! Big boy!!

I don't like add-on strips but these to my eye look better than the straight ones. Most people don't know NSX's at all or if they do, they don't know it well enough to know it DIDN'T come with these lights so it's not the same as tacking them on a civic.

But I think the best solution is the ones that integrate the LEDS into the parking lights of pre-02 cars. They look very factory and I don't know why more don't use them.

Back