• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Instrument Cluster Rings

OK guys.....my vendor application has been approved!

Science of Speed was selling these for me over the last few years and they have decided to move on....thanks to the for being such a great vendor of this community!But what I have is some left over stock of machined finish Instrument Cluster rings ready to go! Because of such a cheap price and to make things simple on my end....You will need your own instructions to pull the instrument cluster and a few drops of adhesive to hold the rings in place.

All orders received by each Friday will be shipped on Monday or Tuesday,of the following week, while the remaining stock lasts.8 sets being shipped out tomorrow!
The price is $115.00,that includes shipping(lower 48 states) and paypal fees.The rings have never sold for this low of a price so don't miss out because once these are gone,that's it! With over 600 sets sold over the years...they have proven to be a popular addition to many NSX's!
The rings are sitting in Tempe Az,as we speak,I have decided to use US postal service to ship them and it will require a signature to receive......

I will be accepting paypal...so please PM me for that info...

Cheers,

Stacy

Rings.jpg

nsx02conversiong.jpg

Last edited:
The man, the legend!

Great to see the legendary "Stacy" back here!

PM sent! Gotta have...

Payment sent! Thanks Stacy!

Last edited:
Pm sent

Get 'em while you can! Can't wait to get mine too.

Anyone have a link to the instructions for these?

OK guys....WHAT a great response to these rings however I need you guys to have patience with me on shipping them.The rings are in Tempe Az. with a friend/business partner and he is swamped with work along with myself.So much so that we are having a hard time to finding the spare time to prep and package them.We were on par for 10 sets a week but they are selling faster than expected! So what I am doing is making a list as the payments come in.....first come first serve!
Sorry for the delay....but 8 sets went out today!

And I need to apologize to ChrisK....for giving him the wrong paypal info which delayed his shipment! Sorry Chris!

Stacy

PS received another 6 payments from last night and today so those of you who did....we should be shipping yours next Monday!

Last edited:
OK guys....WHAT a great response to these rings however I need you guys to have patience with me on shipping them.The rings are in Tempe Az. with a friend/business partner and he is swamped with work along with myself.So much so that we are having a hard time to finding the spare time to prep and package them.We were on par for 10 sets a week but they are selling faster than expected! So what I am doing is making a list as the payments come in.....first come first serve!
Sorry for the delay....but 8 sets went out today!

And I need to apologize to ChrisK....for giving him the wrong paypal info which delayed his shipment! Sorry Chris!

Stacy

PS received another 6 payments from last night and today so those of you who did....we should be shipping yours next Monday!

Not a problem. You are one of the long time respected members in my eyes and I know your past reputation here so it's all good. That's why I jumped on these so fast, because I kick myself for not getting them earlier thinking they would always be around to get them later. Just glad I didn't miss the boat this time.

Thank,
Chris

To assemble these you remove the cluster but only need to remove the clear front cover correct? The whole thing doesn't need to be disassembled does it?

To assemble these you remove the cluster but only need to remove the clear front cover correct? The whole thing doesn't need to be disassembled does it?

I would suggest pulling the whole thing out.....just easier because you will need to set the rings and allow the small drops of adhesive to set before reassembly!

Stacy

- - - Updated - - -

Britlude and AJ...because you two are out of country and I have NO time to check shipping costs right now due to my over loaded work schedule.Give me a couple of weeks!
But I have two sets allocated for you guys.

Sorry,I am doing my best!

Stacy

Last edited:
Mine just showed up.:biggrin: Can't wait to install them.

Thanks Stacy!!!!

Back