• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Interested in a DYNO DAY?

Hi fellow NSX owners!

I recently put together a private dyno day for a few local NSX owners. It was a successful turnout and some of us put down some good numbers! We also had good food after! :smile:

If anyone is interested I am looking to put together another dyno day for 5 NSX's. If you are interested in either a Prospeed Custom Rom tune, AEM FIC/EMS tune, or a baseline then add your name to the list. There will be a discount on dyno cost as well. The Dyno session will be held in Chino, Ca at Bisimoto Engineering on a Dynapak dyno. I am working out the dates and hope to do it on a Saturday so most people can attend. We plan to also have a mini meet and dinner after the dyno session. Let me know if you guys want to make more horsepower or just see how much you are already making this is a good time to find out! :smile:

1. Chado
2. Manh3
3. jagtiger
4. AdvanCPAP.com
5. VanceHu
6. Graeme
7. Long

Hanging out. Striker525
PM me for more questions and dyno cost. Thanks everyone in advance! More spots opened up so if you want to join us let me know!

UPDATE

The date has been set for DECEMBER 6th. It's a saturday so it should work for everyone! PM me to let me know guys.

IMG_9276copy.jpg

Last edited:
There's a post about Autowave doing a a dyno day, 3 runs for 50 bucks. Can we meet there and have are prospeed chip tuned.

Sorry,we are tuning only at Bisimoto Engineering. For the tuning it will take more then 3 runs as well.

If there's a spot still open, I'm interested in going too - Louis.

You are in Louis! I want to see what your car can do too!

You fill in the last spot so I will set up a time for all of us. Do you guys all prefer SAT?

UPDATE

Dyno day will be on Saturday December 6th. First dyno run will start at 10am. We will have it for the whole day. Please PM me or respond to confirm. Thanks guys!

If anyone else wishes to join us I am making it available for a few more NSX's. Let me know if you want to tune your AEM EMS/FIC or just want to baseline your car. It's up to you!

Don't forget to PM me to confirm if the DEC the 6th works for everyone! Thanks!

I just wanna go and hang out. :biggrin: MAYBE dyno the X.

Can he do an AWD dyno, or RWD only?

Not yet. He has the extra 2 pods, however he is still waiting for the controllers. It should be ready in January. Then we can get some GT-R's/911 turbos/Gallardo's. :smile:

I am opening up this dyno day to other cars as well. If you want to see what horsepower you are putting down, this is your chance! We will also have dinner after possibly at the Thai BBQ like the last dyno day.

UPDATE

If you want to hang out please come down too. We will have a mini meet with food right after. PM me if you wish to join us.

Some people couldn't make it so I need at least 2 more peeps!

$60 baseline for 4 runs.

PM me for any custom tune, AEM EMS/FIC, or prospeed Rom tune details and price.

Last edited:
Hi fellow NSX owners!

I recently put together a private dyno day for a few local NSX owners. It was a successful turnout and some of us put down some good numbers! We also had good food after! :smile:

If anyone is interested I am looking to put together another dyno day for 5 NSX's. If you are interested in either a Prospeed Custom Rom tune, AEM FIC/EMS tune, or a baseline then add your name to the list. There will be a discount on dyno cost as well. The Dyno session will be held in Chino, Ca at Bisimoto Engineering on a Dynapak dyno. I am working out the dates and hope to do it on a Saturday so most people can attend. We plan to also have a mini meet and dinner after the dyno session. Let me know if you guys want to make more horsepower or just see how much you are already making this is a good time to find out! :smile:

1. Chado
2. Manh3
3. jagtiger
4. AdvanCPAP.com

Hanging out. Striker525
PM me for more questions and dyno cost. Thanks everyone in advance! More spots opened up so if you want to join us let me know!

UPDATE

The date has been set for DECEMBER 6th. It's a saturday so it should work for everyone! PM me to let me know guys.

IMG_9276copy.jpg

Brian, would it be any different than the Dyno we did in Gardena a year ago?

I'm trying to fit my schedule in, if I do it, it has to one of the first car to be on the Dyno.

Hey Vance...Let's do it!

I remember that your car ran pretty close to the first 3.3 that I had on the Autowave dyno.

I've been driving the newer version for a while now and would like to see the current numbers as a comparison. It made a real nice number in Arizona (SOS) where it was tuned but feels much quicker here.

Pro speed, thx for giving us this oppurtunity... only need one pull.

So.... can you sqeeze us in:redface:?

and Vance...make sure to bring some nice Cigar's:biggrin:

thx spooler

Last edited:
OK!! Just a warning, don't cry if my car dyno more than yours:biggrin:

Yipee! this is going to be fun! :tongue:

Vance, be great if you can make it!

Also, I Sincerely wish you the best of Luck...Your going to need Race fuel though:biggrin:

spooler

Last edited:
Hey guys! Got some bad news... A racing event has been changed to Dec 6th which means Bisi from Bisimoto engineering will be out of town. I am working on another day with him right now. Anyone that needs to dyno sooner let me know. I should be able to accommodate you. PM me for details. I'm interested to see what everyone does on the dyno =)

Hi Spooler Yes, We can baseline your car. It is $65 for up to 4 runs so let me know if you want to be added. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back