• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

interesting tact to take with the new boss...

Honestly...I just don't get where they found her or why they're using her. I mean, has everyone gone insane? Seriously?

This has to be one of the dumbest elections in history. Is this really the best we have?

Honestly...I just don't get where they found her or why they're using her. I mean, has everyone gone insane? Seriously?

This has to be one of the dumbest elections in history. Is this really the best we have?
I concour. Everyone has gone insane. We have moron banks that give out money to morons, moron oil tycoons that make prices depending on how they wake up, a moronoic treasury dept that bails out moron businesses. I'm even a moron because I don't do anything about it except name morons. We have saturated common sense and like making a copy of a copy you get to a point where you just have morons left. I just like saying moron.

yeah the whole world is like the Wild Wild West!!

The next 10 years should be interesting.....I'm digging a cellar right now!!...Canned peaches anyone?

Honestly...I just don't get where they found her

1) a place called alaska:wink:

2) every election somebodys opinion is "this is the dumbest election in history, is this really the best we have"

I went to a comedy show on Sat. night. The comedian touched on that very point. I agree with what he said. Who ever is running for office needs to be the smartest the country has to offer and we have not had a candidate like that in decades.

I concour. Everyone has gone insane. We have moron banks that give out money to morons, moron oil tycoons that make prices depending on how they wake up, a moronoic treasury dept that bails out moron businesses. I'm even a moron because I don't do anything about it except name morons. We have saturated common sense and like making a copy of a copy you get to a point where you just have morons left. I just like saying moron.

hahaha great post

And this election is turning out to be like American Idol, where the contestants aren't even close to the best we have to offer. The competition becomes a joke and worst of all, in the end we all have to compromise and get stuck with a shtty winner. Go U, S, of A!

I went to a comedy show on Sat. night. The comedian touched on that very point. I agree with what he said. Who ever is running for office needs to be the smartest the country has to offer and we have not had a candidate like that in decades.

Yes, but for some reason intelligence and integrity don't seem to be criteria which are valued by voters.

The two brightest candidates in the last 50 years have been Carter and Dukakis. One is derided as one of the worst presidents ever and the other lost to a Bush because of a picture in a tank.

Everyone points to Carter as the example that intelligence doesn't matter but come on. He had a lot of bad beats and does not electing the intelligent guy make any sense?

Maybe the problem is the really intelligent people are.....well.....too smart to run for President of the USA........

Can make a ton more money with less than 1/2 the stress and dont have to worry about every indiscretion you ever made been played out in front of the world........

Maybe the problem is the really intelligent people are.....well.....too smart to run for President of the USA........

Can make a ton more money with less than 1/2 the stress and dont have to worry about every indiscretion you ever made been played out in front of the world........

money is worthless without power.

Back