• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Inventory Clearance !!!

If you guys do happen to get more make sure and let me know.

Shutokor said:
Inventory Clearance!! Final price.

I am interested in the Brake upgrade kit... Is it for all 4 wheels?

I also want a NSX Type R Style Carbon Fiber Rear Wing w/LED...

Thank you for everyones interest in the Wing. I will contact everyone if we get more wing in.

Ive seen that wing in person in Shutoko's shop. It looked really rough. I ended up buying a Procar wing and love the quality of the Procar piece. Im glad I waited and bought the Procar CF wing.

Some of those other parts Shutoko is selling have gotten my interest though, I may have to drop by and take a look at some of the other pieces ..

That overflow water bottle with the water level gauge/tube on the side looks very familiar to the three templated made Comptech USA. Who made that one?

Also, any pics of the seats from a frontal view? Special rails needed? I am assuming they are not adjustable? TIA.

Hrant said:
That overflow water bottle with the water level gauge/tube on the side looks very familiar to the three templated made Comptech USA. Who made that one?
That would be k-Craft in Japan. As it is their Oil Catch Tank as well.

Update, Last call

1 NSX New Front Chassis Bar $225.00 <font color=red>Free shipping</font>
4 NSX New Triangle Bar Set $350.00 <font color=red>Free shipping</font>
1 NSX New Carbon A Pillar Set $250.00 <font color=red>Free shipping</font>
1 K.Craft NSX New Oil Catch Tank $375.00 <font color=red>Free shipping</font>
1 OEM NSX New NA2 Brake Up Grade Kit w/Rotors $1,100.00<Font color=red>Free shipping</font>
1 RECARO Univ Used Carbon Kevler Seat $1,600.00<font color=red>Free shipping</font>

you can Email us for any other questions [email protected]
or call us at 281-531-8882

Last edited:
Thank you for asking guys, all wings are sold this is what's left.
1 NSX New Front Chassis Bar $225.00 Free shipping
4 NSX New Triangle Bar Set $350.00 Free shipping
1 NSX New Carbon A Pillar Set $250.00 Free shipping
1 K.Craft NSX New Oil Catch Tank $375.00 Free shipping
1 OEM NSX New NA2 Brake Up Grade Kit w/Rotors $1,100.00Free shipping
1 RECARO Univ Used Carbon Kevler Seat $1,600.00Free shipping

Shutokor said:
Thank you for asking guys, all wings are sold this is what's left.
1 NSX New Front Chassis Bar $225.00 Free shipping
4 NSX New Triangle Bar Set $350.00 Free shipping
1 NSX New Carbon A Pillar Set $250.00 Free shipping
1 K.Craft NSX New Oil Catch Tank $375.00 Free shipping
1 OEM NSX New NA2 Brake Up Grade Kit w/Rotors $1,100.00Free shipping
1 RECARO Univ Used Carbon Kevler Seat $1,600.00Free shipping

Whats the OEM brake upgrade kit ? Is that just a complete NA2 braking kit, ie, calipers, rotors ?

Modernceo said:
Whats the OEM brake upgrade kit ? Is that just a complete NA2 braking kit, ie, calipers, rotors ?
Yes this is a set of brand new NSX NA2 Type R front rator and caliper kit, we purchase the kit from Japan.

Shutokor said:
Yes this is a set of brand new NSX NA2 Type R front rator and caliper kit, we purchase the kit from Japan.

any news on anymore NSX-R spoilers?

Shutokor said:

Whats the difference between a NA regular rotor and caliper system and a NA2 caliper and rotor system ?

Modernceo said:
Whats the difference between a NA regular rotor and caliper system and a NA2 caliper and rotor system ?

Hey !
You miss my question Shutoko ?
Do you know the difference between the two ?

Modernceo said:
Hey !

Cory,

I'm not Shutoko-R but I know some of the answers :D

The differences are in the pad material being used as well as the rotors being slotted. I'm not sure about the piston sizes on the calipers though (I could look it up but I'm too lazy.. :p)

Hope it helps.

Ken

(If you want slotted and floating rotors for the NA2's then you might want to check the set that Dali Racing is selling, Hrant seems to be pretty satisfied with the F/R set that he has on his car)

Modernceo said:
Hey !
um.. I sent you a PM, well the caplier piston and rotor is bigger

Back