• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is anyone doing a 2009 NSX calendar?

I have asked this question before on the old calendar thread, and no answer. Who ever did it last year did a great job. I was just looking at it and thinking I could rerun the pics on another calendar and have a 2009 with 2008 pics, if I can't buy it soon.

Here's an opportunity for someone to make some $. Anyone???

Tytus

I just used all NSX-R (NA1-NA2) pictures from this forum and created my own via costco.com photo center. I'll let you know how it turned out once I receive them. $25.00

I suppose I could do it through my cafepress site....are there photos that people are interested in using?

There are so many great photos on this site, just do it. I'll buy it and I'm sure many more will as well.

It would be interesting if there were choices for calendar themes such as; Stock - different colors and settings, Modified - Body kits, etc., and Full race super modified. Perhaps a combo version as well. Wonder which would sell the most?

Thanks.

Tytus

Back