• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Isn't this socalx's NSX?

Wow crazy. Surprised he'd ever part with it. Good chance it's on consignment based on the California plates still on it.

Crazy but I did sell the car earlier this year. This person had admired the build and the parts, labor and love that went into the car but has work responsibilities that would make building a car like this not possible. They were planning on keeping the car forever so we will see what happens

- - - Updated - - -

The car has only the best parts and some can no longer be purchased (ie na2 nsxr seats, nsxr engine cover, comptech powertec brakes, nsxr factory honda dry carbon hood and screen etc) plus it is accident free with 20k miles. If you are in the area it would be worth checking out as it would be hard or impossible to recreate.

I'm currently building a 1993 nsx with the last e61 6 speed and some other rare honda parts, but it won't be to the level of this build. It just isn't possible anymore to get all of the parts

Last edited:
Crazy but I did sell the car earlier this year. This person had admired the build and the parts, labor and love that went into the car but has work responsibilities that would make building a car like this not possible. They were planning on keeping the car forever so we will see what happens

- - - Updated - - -

The car has only the best parts and some can no longer be purchased (ie na2 nsxr seats, nsxr engine cover, comptech powertec brakes, nsxr factory honda dry carbon hood and screen etc) plus it is accident free with 20k miles. If you are in the area it would be worth checking out as it would be hard or impossible to recreate.

I'm currently building a 1993 nsx with the last e61 6 speed and some other rare honda parts, but it won't be to the level of this build. It just isn't possible anymore to get all of the parts

i'll have to go stop by, i did contact them before they had a price quoted on their website. When they got back to me with the $150,000 tag.. i pretty much just ended the conversation there. I would be really interested in purchasing it from him but seems like he was set on that price. Yes it was on consignment with that dealership.

Surprised you sold it. It looks like an absolutely incredible car. Must of been tough to part with. Best of luck with your new build and look forward to seeing you in Ohio next year.

Welcome back Yoo. That didn't last long. You made the right choice.:wink:

haha hey davidf. what can i say? the NSX is a keeper! should have never left, although i always roamed the forums just never had any input lol

I stopped by last weekend as I had to see for myself what a $150,000 NSX looks-like.

Very Beautiful, very stunning NSX. $150,000 though........:eek: uuuuuuuh; SMH......

If I were going to spend $150,000, the *only* NSX I would even consider would be a REAL '02 type R.

Beautiful example of a '97, white NSX however.

they are asking 150K doesnt mean they will get that, and I am sure socal didnt get 150K when he sold it.

Serialnsxr's NSX-R build is still my all time favorite. But even that didn't sell at $100k?

Back