• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It is 2018....who wants to have a meet in Indianapolis??

Okay, so the last post in this Cincinnati - Indianapolis forum was almost 2 years ago, on 8/17/2016. Staggering. But, I would like to drum up some enthusiasm since we had a winter that seems to have lasted for most of those 2 years straight.

Who would be interested in attending a get together / cookout / drive in the Indianapolis area? We are fairly centrally located, with tons of things to do, and places to drive. I would happily host the get together, I just need participation.

Thoughts? Ideas? Let's do this!! You only live once, and these cars are meant to be driven!! :)

Wes Spryshak may be posting about an event coming this August, a big car show in Carmel. Will try to have a bunch of NSX owners participate. Stay tuned to this or the Midwest Regional threads.

Wes Spryshak may be posting about an event coming this August, a big car show in Carmel. Will try to have a bunch of NSX owners participate. Stay tuned to this or the Midwest Regional threads.

Artomobilia? That has to be it. Huge selection of amazing cars and trucks.

Back