• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Its Done!! Marga Hills/02 Conv.

Looks good man, but I am surprised that you have friends that actually think that a mustang looks better than an NSX.:eek: I bet 98 out of 100 people wouldn't agree and I am not saying that just because I have an NSX. ;) No comparison.

May I inquire which shop did your work for both the Stereo and Body Shop? Was it here in So Cal?

Front end is Fabulous!
Thanks
;)

Body Shop I used was J's Body Shop in South Gate. Been using this guy for the past 5 years. Highly reccommend him..prices aren't cheap, but half of what other shops would charge. His name is Joel and # is 323 563-7680.

Job on the sound system was pathetic. Angel Autosound did the job. Center console piece was badly fabricated, already cracked..charged $250 over original quote, car was there for twice the time projected. I need to get a new double din console piece from SOS and re-do it. Sounds great though, looks like garbage.

dam nice and clean!!!

WOW nice car.

Umm did you customize the MH side skirts a lil bit? Doesn't it come with a tab that goes up the rear side of the front fender a little bit?

I'm talking about the front end of the side skirt where it attaches to the rear of the front fender.

I was just wondering how that would look and it looks great. Just wondering how you did that.

That flange (skirt piece that attaches to front fender) was already cracked...wasn't too crazy about the look...had the body shop chop off the last 5" of the skirts and re-fabricate it....they said it wasn't too hard..and charged me very reasonably for the modifications.

Is that the fake margi hills front bumper you bought from another prime member? If so will it work on hide away headlight models too? thks Brent

speedyizzy said:
Yeah...thats melissa...we have been going out since october...she is a sweet heart...no marriage plans..I'm 22 with a lot of living to look forward to.

I want an 02 valence...just as I want a Viper Competition Coupe...can't afford it right now. I'm starting my first "real" job on the 21st...I'll have more money to feed my obsession then. Picking up the WW spats for a great price, I'll use them in the meantime..

Got an OEM red hood, lower bumper cover and oem skirts for sale. As soon as I sell those pieces, I'll re-invest (yes i consider it an investment) into the ride.

Very pretty lady, my friend. Very pretty. Good on you.

Oh... and the car is nice too :redface:

Nice ride.
I just want to point out that I do notice the difference in the brightness of red with the aftermarket body parts, espeically the side skirts.

Back