• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's gotta suck to be this guy.

Dont drive cars like that (meaning super cars) when the roads are wet. What happened in this video could happen if your not careful.

The TV station says something seems funny about the whole incident. The Ferrari had just been registered that morning, but the car and its driver disappeared before police could arrive.

The car and driver were gone before the cops arrived? Thats quick!!

Classic case of too much car and not enough skill.

Eh. Most people who can afford the car can afford to wreck it. Sad to see such a beautiful car destroyed though.

Eh. Most people who can afford the car can afford to wreck it. Sad to see such a beautiful car destroyed though.

That's absolutely not true in my opinion. Many Ferrari owners buy Ferrari's because of their high resale hoping they can move up the Ferrari ladder without losng much $$

part of the reason why these f458 are getting into trouble is the much increased power, especially torque.

I bet most have owned the less TQ models and are used to winding it up.

I can relate to this when I went from teh stock NSX power to almost doubling it with my engine build and 13psi SOS SC.

From a roll start in the dry with Extreme rated tires 285 wide at the top end of the RPMs my rear starts to borderline loose traction and it wants to wag it's tail.

I'm curious why the traction control did'nt help in this situation. Surely the guy did'nt have it off in that weather.:confused:
Well, or maybe he did!

The Ferrari driver is an idiot. Instead of merging into traffic smoothly, he was crawling at something like 10 mph which made the driver behind him pass him. The Ferrari dude got pissed off and decided to floor the throttle to pass the other car. You can see that the Ferrari driver was astounded and when the other car passed him. Some road rage stuff.
Steve

Last edited:
Back