• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Poll time! What's the mileage and year of your NSX?

92 with 19010 miles on it
I drove it out last nite and tried to make it hit 19000 sharp and then take a photo, but end up on a highway. so need to wait till it hits 20000 milies, may be another 3 months!

RyRy210 said:

Well, back to the topic, I had a '95 NSX-T with 47K miles that I sold this year. Now I have an '01 NSX-T with 17,753 miles.

This was back in 1/15/03. I've since added 339 miles on the odometer. As of today I have 18,092.

91 silver/ivory 49,300

P.S.

Why do some people choose to get down on members that may not drive their cars that much? Maybe they are just joking, but if someone wants to take their car out for a drive on alternate full-moon Fridays during leap years after the vernal equinox then so be it!

Jay

91 silver/ivory
89 accord
73 roadrunner

94 Green - tan 110K Miles on it. Previous owner used to comute from Sacramento , CA to San Jose, CA every day. But the engine is still pretty healthy. Dynoed 250 horses to the wheel.

Gotta Love the reliability!

Re: Re: It's Poll time! What's the mileage and year of your NSX?

Kaz said:
94 Green - tan 110K Miles on it. Previous owner used to comute from Sacramento , CA to San Jose, CA every day. But the engine is still pretty healthy. Dynoed 250 horses to the wheel.

Gotta Love the reliability!

No kidding, mine has over 130,000 miles on it. I am finding a daily driver here shortly.

Re: Re: It's Poll time! What's the mileage and year of your NSX?

RyRy210 said:
This was back in 1/15/03. I've since added 339 miles on the odometer. As of today I have 18,092.

Time to revive this thread!

7/22/04 now = 18,335 miles.

Back