• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I've passed a Black NSX on Linebaugh Ave.-TAMPA

Who are you? - Dave, have you been in Tampa. Today, Friday the 2nd going East towards Westchase and about 2 weeks ago turning on Nine Eagles Road from Race Track Road.

You: Black X with 5 spoke chrome looking rims.

Me: Black with 18/19's 7 spokes lowered I was going west

Todd, it was not me.I have not driven the X for several weeks. my wife got messed up bad . she got hit by a car and her neck is wrecked.I have put everything on hold and did not go to the supermeet this weekend. you should go one day.see you soon I hope.I will be going to st louis to install a n20 kit in a couple weeks and will be active again in the community.right now I am a man slave to the wife until she heals up.
:(

Dave - I am so sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out ok. Keep in touch. We need to get together when you two are back.

There was a black 92 for sale at Jaguar of Tampa Bay that I think had polished wheels. Might be that new owner. Very dark tint. 50k miles.

Jack

2NRWerks.com said:
Who are you? - Dave, have you been in Tampa. Today, Friday the 2nd going East towards Westchase and about 2 weeks ago turning on Nine Eagles Road from Race Track Road.

You: Black X with 5 spoke chrome looking rims.

Me: Black with 18/19's 7 spokes lowered I was going west

I believe that NSX lives in Westchase. I lived in Tampa for 5 years in that area and saw it driving around a few times. The previous owner of my car lived in Westchase also and told me of a black one with polished wheels near his house, I believe it's a 1996? I miss having one living next door to me:) I guess it rare to have 2 NSX's living on the same block, much less next door to each other! I'm in Alabama now and I haven't seen one yet in 4 months:-(

Back