• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JGTC Event at Cal. Speedway NSXCA Christmas Party? Dec 18-19

Well, there go's that event. I couldn't get the time off from work. I would still be interested in buying a few of the event polo shirts. - Mr. B :cool:

Hey, I just heard on the CalClub board that preferred parking for clubs is all sold out if you haven't already signed up.

Have we? Anyone know for sure if that's true?

t

Steve said at the last meeting that the socal chapter of NSXCA was the first club to sign up for "club parking". I'd guess it's a sure thing.

Tank said:
Hey, I just heard on the CalClub board that preferred parking for clubs is all sold out if you haven't already signed up.

Have we? Anyone know for sure if that's true?

t

Re: JGTC Event at Cal. Speedway NSXCA Christmas Party?

Hey Steve, where do we send our money in to ? Is it too late ?

BH

This note is to provide the latest information on details on attending this FANTASTIC event.

To date I have a list of 71 NSXs and 100 attendees who have expressed interest!

First, let me make it clear, this is an NSX Club of America (NSXCA) sponsored event. In order to park your NSX in the reserved NSXCA club parking area (and get the benifits of being a club represented at the event), you MUST be a member of the NSXCA. Each member will be allowed to bring one guest (who does not need to be a member). The NSXCA is providing financial support to this event and therefore participation in the "Club Parking Event" is a benefit provided by the NSXCA for it's members. If you are not an NSXCA member and you would like to be part of the "Club Event" you will need to pay and additional $40 to attend and you will become a member of the NSXCA!

The cost of the event is $65 for each car and driver. Your passenger (if any) will need to pay $50 for a 2 day pass or $35 for a one day pass. Your $65 will get you a 2 day pass and access to the Club parking area and all of it's benifits. If you only plan to attend one day you can give the other days pass to someone else. Sign up and payment must be received by no later than October 15, 2004. If your signup and payment is not received by that date you will not be able to participate in the "Club Parking" event and you will need to purchase your tickets directly from JGTCUSA directly. Sorry to sound like the "Ticket Nazi" but the NSXCA must have payment to the event organizers by October 31, 2004 so I have backed up the date by two weeks to allow for mail and other delays. Payment details are below.

Now, about the process of signing up...

I need you to send me a personal e-mail to [email protected] and provide me with the following information no later than Octobder 15,2004 :

1. The name of the NSXCA Member attending (and your NSX Prime screen name if you have one)
2. Your NSXCA Region affiliation
3. The name of your guest (if you are bringing one)
4. The year and color of your NSX (Only NSXs will be admitted to the parking area)
5. Your e-mail address
6. The size of a Polo Shirt for you and your guest​

Payment Details:

Payment can be made by Check, Pay Pal or Credit Card.

Costs:
$65 for 2 Day pass for Car and Driver (NSXCA Member)
$105 for 2 Day pass for Car ad Driver (Non-NSXCA Member)
$50 for passenger for 2 Day pass or,
$35 for passenger for 1 Day pass

(e.g. Car, Driver (NSXCA member) & Passenger for both days $115
Car, Driver 2 day pass with Passenger for 1 day $100)

If you would like to join us without your car please let me know
and I will get you hooked up with someone with an open seat.

Check Payment:

Send Checks Made out to "NSX Club of America" with "JGTC Event" in Memo area to:
NSX Club of America
P.O. Box A3416
Chicago, IL 60690-3416​

PayPal Payment:

Go to http://www.paypal.com
and submit your payment to the e-mail address: [email protected]
Subject = JGTC Event
Type = Service​

Credit Card Payment:

Fax your Name (as it appears on the card)
Credit Card # and Expiration Date
with the ammount to be charged
and a note indicating the payment is for "JGTC Event"​

to Fax # (847) 869- 0302

If you have any payment questions Contact Ken Sax

If you have any event questions please contact me at [email protected]

REMEMBER, get your payment and Information submitted before October 15, 2004!

Thanks

Last edited:
Oh No! I messed up a Small Detail

Oh NUTS! :eek:

I messed up my addition on the example for "Car, Driver 2 day pass with Passenger for 1 day $95"

The CORRECT amount should be $100 !!! :eek:

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!

Steve, please count me in. Have you heard anything on RV accomodations to spend the night at the track? Theres beenalot of events there I've had a motorhome spot and it makes for a great time!!!

I signed up Steve and just sent my money via Paypal.

Steve, go for the long sleve polo shirts, even Dave G will pay the upgrade :D

My money was sent today, and I agree with Gil about the long sleeve shirts.

I also think the new forum member rating system is juvenile, so if you're counting on me to rate you, forget about it.

Have a nice day.

DaveG

Steve, I'm paid for both days and a guest, look forward to the event. Remember it does get cold in December. ;) Gil

Back