• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

(JH4NA1156MT002373)Anyone near the Myrtle Beach area?

Dude, I've got a clean title, up to date, 2 owner lightly modded '91 w/94k I'll sell you for slightly more.:wink:

I have a black 92 with 65k miles for sale as well. Mine has a clean title and is just a little more than this one

You guys are probably right, I should just wait and keep looking. Thanks for helping...still looking its gotta be under $26k

You guys are probably right, I should just wait and keep looking. Thanks for helping...still looking its gotta be under $26k

For 26k you should be able to find a clean title NA1 coupe in good shape.

The car is listed on prime and has salvage title. Ad and threads regarding rebuild are here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162805

Would appreciate it if someone could do a quick check out and possibly video of the vehicle as well. Looks like it may be a good deal if the price can be neg. Only blemish seems to be the title.

Thanks in advance!

What part of VA are you in i had a place near fairfax circle in fairfax city not too long ago

Back