• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Johan Sjöberg S2000 Cluster Complete Plug and Play - Off 1992 Acura NSX

exo

Registered Member
Hello everyone! :) ***UPDATED**** I put this up over a year ago and never took it out because the car sat so I never had the urgency to sell. The car finally went in for its v1.5 and I had it removed when it was in the shop. So now it’s out of the car ready to be shipped or picked up. Going a different direction in this build this upcoming year.

*** This setup is coming out of a 1992 Acura NSX***

- Honda S2000 Instrument Cluster Conversion Kit w/ Carbon Fiber Trim Plate – AP2
- Honda S2000 Cluster AP2 – Mileage on Cluster is 14,XXX
- Refinished/replaced the screen glass to remove all blemishes and scratches done by Johan
- Fitting/Cutting and odometer matching service was done by Johan
- Qube Engineering LED Upgrade to White/Red
- Will come with original case and Speedometer adjuster as well

Looking to get $2000 OBO + shipping for this entire setup.

My phone number is 661-388-1895 for fastest response.

Thanks for taking a look. I’ll have better pictures of it out of the car tomorrow when it is completely removed.IMG_2881.jpgIMG_2880.jpgIMG_2879.jpgIMG_2877.jpgIMG_2878.jpg

Last edited:
Back