• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

John McCain Racing, again

I bought some brake rotors from him on dec 8th. I pay'd with paypal. Been almost a month, NO brakes and NO response. After i pm'd him about a tracking number, he says he went on a hunting trip and didn't get anything. He'd send them out that night, that was dec 18, no response since. I was even nice enough not to bug him.

I have asked him for a refund and filled a dispute with paypal. I hate to have transaction problems from my prime brothers!!:mad:

i hope there is a reasonable explanation.

Bought a console from John Mccain racing also..Paid Dec 7 never heard anything since then...After several attempts to contact him ..I filed a dispute with paypal also..
:confused:

I refunded both you guys your money through Paypal when the dispute came up??? I got a call from Henry today and returned the message???

John McCain has sent me a pm today saying that he refunded my money when the paypal dispute was initiated by me on Dec. 26, 2008.

My paypal transactions show that they are still awaiting response from Mr. McCain.:confused:
I did business with another member and accidentally paid him twice, he refunded my money through paypal and i have MULTIPLE emails and notifications from paypal that my money was refunded:smile:

As of Jan 14, 2009 i am still waiting on John McCain racing to refund my $361.00, for some racing brake rotors(that he advertised on the marketplace) that i paid him for on Dec 7, 2008.:confused:

As of today, Paypal notified me that they were able to recover $66.68 from John McCain Racing. He still owes me $294.32.

i am going to try and contact John personally and see if we can get this matter resolved in a respectful amount of time.

His previous post of refunding jagtiger and myself were lies.

I personally spoke to John Last tues, Jan. 27th. He said he transferred some money to some account and i should have the refund by the end of the week. :confused:
I didn't get anything that entire week.:confused:

I called John McCain on his job, 2/2/09 and he said he sent the money but doesn't know what happended:confused:. He also says that he thought the dispute was resolved?:confused:

Again he says he will send out my refund again.

I'm really un-happy that Mr. McCain has taken advantage of his nsxprime brothers(well 2 that i know of) and believes that we are COMPLETE idiots.

I have respectful towards him in both phone calls and given this adult person every chance to make our bad situation right.

My experience with this particular prime member has been, upsetting, irritating and disrespectful.

Back