• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension JRZ RS-Pro Coilover System Only 100 miles.

Guys, posting up a few parts for my friend Billy at needpowdercoating. Secondly, a beautiful JRZ RS Pro coilover system with only 100 miles on it. Comes with BRAND NEW OEM top hats. System was removed from a 2004 NSX due to being sold to a new owner who wanted the car bone stock. Price: $4500 picked up, $4700 shipped. You can contact him directly at (201) 889-1873. You can also see his work via his Instagram handle of needpowdercoating or website of the same name. As with the Pride Exhaust and BC Racing coilovers that were listed by me for him previously, the forum members who purchased them will attest they had 100% satisfaction with their purchase. As always, if this is against forum rules, moderators please feel free to close the thread.

Bump, still available.

BUMP... New price: $4000 picked up, $4200 shipped. (To view, please open your Chrome browser to see the coilover system. I have no idea why the picture of the SOS Twin Turbo Kit is showing in Safari and not this thread.) Thanks!

Last edited:
Update, the spring rates for this coilover system are 600 front, 550 rear. This was obtained this afternoon directly from SOS from where they were purchased.

SOLD... Will the Primer that purchased these please PM me? Want to know when they arrive and you are satisfied.. Thank you..

RSO 34, you can lock this up. I was advised by Primer Patricio that he was the buyer for the suspension and he is satisfied with his purchase. Thank you...

Back