• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes Stoptech Trophy BBK (With E-Brake) Only 20 miles...

Guys, posting up a few parts for my friend Billy at needpowdercoating. First off, a beautiful Stoptech Trophy BBK with only 20 miles on it. Comes with e-brake as well. Brakes were removed from a 2004 NSX due to being sold to a new owner who wanted the car bone stock. Price: $4000 picked up, $4300 shipped. You can contact him directly at (201) 889-1873. You can also see his work via his Instagram handle of needpowdercoating or website of the same name. As with the Pride Exhaust and BC Racing coilovers that were listed by me for him previously, the forum members who purchased them will attest they had 100% satisfaction with their purchase. As always, if this is against forum rules, moderators please feel free to close the thread.

IMG_4714.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, still available.

Price lowered. Practically brand new BBK, with E-brake.

Hey will this brake system fit a 2000 NSX
Let me know

Yes it will, the Stoptech Trophy Kit will fit all model years 1991-2005. Thanks for the interest.

I have been informed this morning that the Stoptech Trophy Kit has been purchased by forum member 91nsx85crx. Thanks Todd, enjoy the kit! Moderators, you can close this thread.

Is this the sport or race kit?

Back