• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June Meet

Any plans for a drive + eats this month? :biggrin: My weekends are filling up fast! Would be nice to get together before the hectic summer comes and goes......:cool:

Any plans for a drive + eats this month? :biggrin: My weekends are filling up fast! Would be nice to get together before the hectic summer comes and goes......:cool:

21st of June is good for me. I'm trying to arrange a photo shoot at Findlays Acura Shop where all our cars will be on their lift. They suggested that too. Anyone please confirm with Charlie if that's a good date. We need everyones cooperation.

21st of June is good for me. I'm trying to arrange a photo shoot at Findlays Acura Shop where all our cars will be on their lift. They suggested that too. Anyone please confirm with Charlie if that's a good date. We need everyones cooperation.

That would be a cool shot with our cars on the lifts!

Yikes! I'm afraid of heights!!:eek: Just kiddin'.......The Lopez clan will be in the Bay area that weekend though. Maybe you can photoshop me in:smile: ..or I can have my car serviced on friday for a monday pickup:redface: Hey David-- Think I saw you from a distance @ Town Square on Friday. Went to see Kung Fu Panda with the kids--- movie was hilarious!

Last edited:
I'm good with the 21st, but if we need to change it for the Lopez clan, the rest of my Saturdays for this month is open. Man, I have no life...=)

Yikes! I'm afraid of heights!!:eek: Just kiddin'.......The Lopez clan will be in the Bay area that weekend though. Maybe you can photoshop me in:smile: ..or I can have my car serviced on friday for a monday pickup:redface: Hey David-- Think I saw you from a distance @ Town Square on Friday. Went to see Kung Fu Panda with the kids--- movie was hilarious!

Yup it was probably me. I was there as well to watch Kung Fu Panda too with my wife and nephew. Even though I don't like cartoons but that was a really funny movie. Hey you gonna come out to the cars and coffee event this weekend on Saturday morning?

Last edited:
Yes, I am planning on attending but might show up with my old 911. My surgeon friend from the AF base wants to go for a little ride with his Porsche before the event and wanted to swing by my place before heading out to C&C. What time were you all planning on going? I was thinking around 8-8:30

Yes, I am planning on attending but might show up with my old 911. My surgeon friend from the AF base wants to go for a little ride with his Porsche before the event and wanted to swing by my place before heading out to C&C. What time were you all planning on going? I was thinking around 8-8:30

8:00am sounds like a good time to get there. A "little ride" = some "spirited" driving? :biggrin:

Wrong site:wink: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
CYA

My bad... thought I was @ 911Prime:confused: Actually, I'm entertaining the possibility of letting it go ('97 993 C2S) to a new home since it's been collecting dust the past several months. CYA2!

My bad... thought I was @ 911Prime:confused: Actually, I'm entertaining the possibility of letting it go ('97 993 C2S) to a new home since it's been collecting dust the past several months. CYA2!

How about using the funds from that sale and putting a TURBO on the NSX?:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

How about using the funds from that sale and putting a TURBO on the NSX?:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'd consider it......... but what if it makes my car go faster?..... then what?....:redface:

How's it going Lance, we haven't seen you for a while. :smile:

Things are going. We now have four friend here from Denmark. Lorelle and I are off to NM tomorrow with our friends enjoying the house for the week. We get back just in time for this gathering.

Lance

Things are going. We now have four friend here from Denmark. Lorelle and I are off to NM tomorrow with our friends enjoying the house for the week. We get back just in time for this gathering.

Lance

Sorry we missed you at the "Cars and Coffee" thing; it was quite fun. Maybe your friends from Denmark might enjoy the C and C meet this coming Saturday?

Tom

Sorry we missed you at the "Cars and Coffee" thing; it was quite fun. Maybe your friends from Denmark might enjoy the C and C meet this coming Saturday?

Tom

Are you gonna be there Tom this Saturday June 21?
I will be there if anyone else is going.

Sat the 21st at 0730, i'll be there. What ever came of the photoshoot?

I think we really have to organize this a month in advance.

Back