• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

just got my rear fender pull

wah

Registered Member
you can see different from picture....looks pretty good,right? :smile::smile: by the way.i just think the pull was pretty good..(only)

Attachments

• IMG-20111211-00060.jpg
    IMG-20111211-00060.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 538
  • Brooklyn-20111211-00061.jpg
    Brooklyn-20111211-00061.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 518
  • Brooklyn-20120114-00128.jpg
    Brooklyn-20120114-00128.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 780
  • Brooklyn-20120114-00129.jpg
    Brooklyn-20120114-00129.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG-20120114-00127.jpg
    IMG-20120114-00127.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,329
  • Brooklyn-20120114-00130.jpg
    Brooklyn-20120114-00130.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
Looks good. Those appear to me to be the 18x9 and 19x10.5 Te 37's that were in the for sale section on here and came off of the white NSX with the pull from the LA are. I enquired about the wheels a couple times but never got a response.

Looks good. But where is the car! Lol
The rims are SO BLUE. Just pop out at ya.

Congrats on the successful pull. Personally I would never permanently modify the oem aluminum for any wheel setup (that takes commitment and cajones of steel) but kudos on the finished product. :cool:

Fitment looks good, but now your rear fender looks all messed up. :confused:

How far did you end up having to pull it? The first picture doesn't really represent how far you had to pull it since the wheel sticks out further when you have it lifted..

Just curious how much pull you really had to do..

Raised.jpg
NoSpacer2.jpg

Last edited:
A weird combo, battle star gallactica exhaust mets hellablue wheels on a classic former/retired supercar ... with a Sunroof (appears to be reflection, as we hope) ......

Last edited:

How far did you end up having to pull it? The first picture doesn't really represent how far you had to pull it since the wheel sticks out further when you have it lifted..

Raised.jpg
NoSpacer2.jpg
my rear wheels is much more sticks out compare to yours.i pulled out about 1 1/2 inches.i think you just need to do fender roll.just a nonprofessional idea:biggrin:but i did some research before pull ,your wheels looks like just need a roll.good luck:smile:

A weird combo, battle star gallactica exhaust mets hellablue wheels on a classic former/retired supercar ... with a Sunroof (appears to be reflection, as we hope) ......
i know...this is just the first thing i done for the car...i kind of enjoy it to work little by little with this car.but thank you for idea:smile:

Yes, I agree, the pics are misleading. The first picture(O.P.) with your wheel sticking out, there is (or appears to be) significant gap between top of tire and fender. Then the rest of the pics, there is no gap. Lowering the car itself brings the wheel into the fender. Just a disclaimer.

Hapa88, hit the nail on the head:

Raised.jpg
NoSpacer2.jpg

Last edited:
Just wondering, you pullled the fender to fit the wheels? I thought you buy the wheel to fit your fender (vehicle). Could have done a negative camber and be hellaflush instead (at least you don't ruin the fender that way). So now your fenders look like sheet metal experimentation half-finished.

sunroof would be cool, but those rims.:eek:

yikes a can of black spray paint is only .99 cents

I will donate to this cause.

I actually kind of like the color combo, but damn that hurts to see $4000's worth of fenders getting rippled like that from over pulling.

Back