• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

just sold

I just wanted to say I am so sad that I sold my 95 about 10 days ago. It was for a good cause. ( new home purchase) The wife said I can get another nsx as soon as we settle in. Hopefully within a year of so. I have never had a car that was so fun. I now want ot get a 97+. If all goes well, 1 year.
Ill be back. lol

What a tough sacrifice, but definately a good one. Real Estate is always a better place to spend your money, but just not as fun. At least you were lucky enough to own one and know what a great car it is.

Its one road I will do when I buy another home in Jan. One of the toys will have to go and the NSX will be it. You'll be back.

gil

Thats a bummer. I was thinking that I should probably buy a condo as an investment property instead of keeping 30K wrapped up in my car, but I can't part with it.

I just wanted to say I am so sad that I sold my 95 about 10 days ago. It was for a good cause. ( new home purchase) The wife said I can get another nsx as soon as we settle in. Hopefully within a year of so. I have never had a car that was so fun. I now want ot get a 97+. If all goes well, 1 year.
Ill be back. lol

I would have done the same if I was in your shoes. House is more important in the long run. Hope you get a 97+ NSX real soon.:smile:

Back