• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City: anything going on this weekend?

squid2004

The weather is going to be great and I've got a friend in town (sat/sun) who would probably have a blast going for a drive with us.

I'm sure we'll be out and about in the NSX and was wondering if anyone else would be around or if there was a last minute meet in the works.

I'm going to be around. It looks like the weather is going to be nice at least until Sunday. I'll see if any of the Viper guys are doing anything as well.
Vivek

Tom, hadn't heard anything out of you lately, just wondered how you were doing? Got a new toy to rip up the road with yet? Gary.:biggrin:

I still lurk around on ocassion, but no I have not made a purchase yet. I am doing some looking around and have put out some feelers, even considered a C6 Z06, the vette has its short comings with respect to tire selection for the track and also the brakes suck. Ask anyone that runs them in DE and you'll see them in brembo w/slotted rotors.

Another Porsche most likley, just waiting to see how things look in a few months, my business was down this past year and with the real estate investment at the Ozarks the funds are not there for a track and occasional weekend toy at this point.

The only toy I have is a 35' footer on a lift and is a fuel sucking pig............

Attachments

• Pict0076.jpg
    Pict0076.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 50
Back