• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Keyless Entry System for early NSX Acura part # 08E60-SLO-200

Keyless Entry System for Early NSX Acura part # 08E60-SLO-200 This is the factory keyless entry unit for 91-92 cars. I think it may fit others, you may have to call dealer. Anyways, heres the story I purchased a new kit from Acura to install in my car ($224.40 plus tax) and found when I started the install that the previous owner of my car already had a unit in there! I did not get a remote when i bought the car, so though it was not installed. I went ahead and installed the whole new kit because I didnt want to wait to order more parts from Acura, so basically what I have for sale is the factory Acura brain, wiring harness, instructions, etc- everything BUT the transmitter- you can order these from Acura- I think they are about $50. Price is $75 for this stuff plus UPS. Note this is on Ebay as well and is subject to prior sale. Call Wayne at 702-804-7400 if any questions.

wherrington.jpg

Back