• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kids Day at Watkins Glen July 16-17, 2018

Hotel booked, clutch order, waiting to be installed. If all works out, I will be there, fingers crossed.

Frankie

1) RSO
2) RPM217
3) Larry B
4) Speed Junkie (Bob Maurer)
5) Jesse/Masha
6) Pbassjo
7) Climberao (Alan aka "Droneman")
8) The Don
9) Bernie Naegele
10) Peter Mills
11) Lambchop

Hi Everyone,

In order to take your NSX out on the track with the Kids you must register with SCDA.

Here is the direct private link to register for the event to be able to give rides during lunch time. Please don't forget that all drivers will have to check in with SCDA in person to sign waiver and get a wrist band.

https://www.scdareg.com/events/scda...s-watkins-glen-intl-sports-car-driving-346167

Regards and Thanks,
LarryB

1) RSO
2) RPM217
3) Larry B
5) Jesse/Masha
6) Pbassjo
8) The Don
9) Bernie Naegele
10) Peter Mills
11) Lambchop
12) Mike Laido

Hi Everyone,

In order to take your NSX out on the track with the Kids you must register with SCDA.

Here is the direct private link to register for the event to be able to give rides during lunch time. Please don't forget that all drivers will have to check in with SCDA in person to sign waiver and get a wrist band.

https://www.scdareg.com/events/scda...s-watkins-glen-intl-sports-car-driving-346167

Regards and Thanks,
LarryB

Thanks For the link. Two more cars are on the way. See you there.

looks like a nice group representing.....:cool:

1) RSO
2) RPM217
3) Larry B
5) Jesse/Masha
6) Pbassjo
8) The Don
9) Bernie Naegele
10) Peter Mills
11) Lambchop
12) Mike Laido
13) Jerry
14) Jana

If the NSX club would have me and I'd love to join you all. I'm going to see if Karen can make it but if not I'm sure Nicholas will come along. Last kid's day we were at Nicholas was 1 (2006)! I'm also fairly certain I can get BoFA to match funds I raise.

IMG_7834.jpg

20180210_200231.jpg

Last edited:
wow what a great memory from 2006...and my how time flies....:eek:

1) RSO
2) RPM217
3) Larry B
5) Jesse/Masha
6) Pbassjo
8) The Don
9) Bernie Naegele
10) Peter Mills
11) Lambchop
12) Mike Laido
13) Jerry
14) Jana
15) Jadkar

Now we're shaping up!!!!! Make sure you all register on the SCDA link that Larry provided!!!

Just got back on the forum from a long absence. This Kid's Day Event is an awesome way to put smiles on the faces of all the kids at the camp.

PLEASE TRY TO ATTEND FOLKS. IF YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED ON, PLEASE DO SO. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

I wish that I was able to go and hate missing all the events last year and this. It is the one that is the most important. Even went to one a year when I was sick. Ron and Ginnie remember that one well. haha!
Jeanne's Parkinson's has been advancing a bit faster than we had hoped during the last year (trach and balance issues) with coughing, falls and rib fractures. Praying it is not MSA. She needs me close by and docjohn can tell you, we are in it together for the long haul.
"Damn, I would love to go."

Have a great time you guys! Plenty of pics please.

Just got back on the forum from a long absence. This Kid's Day Event is an awesome way to put smiles on the faces of all the kids at the camp.

PLEASE TRY TO ATTEND FOLKS. IF YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED ON, PLEASE DO SO. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

I wish that I was able to go and hate missing all the events last year and this. It is the one that is the most important. Even went to one a year when I was sick. Ron and Ginnie remember that one well. haha!
Jeanne's Parkinson's has been advancing a bit faster than we had hoped during the last year (trach and balance issues) with coughing, falls and rib fractures. Praying it is not MSA. She needs me close by and docjohn can tell you, we are in it together for the long haul.
"Damn, I would love to go."

Have a great time you guys! Plenty of pics please.
Off topic, but yes, this is the event to go to. Please give Jeanne our best, and we all hope and pray, for the two of you to be well, and to continue to take care of each other!!!!!

film critic can't get out of critiquing films......Rich we will pray for you both...stay strong.

I'm all registered and hotel room booked.

I got the whole family coming along with me, Karen Nicholas and Abigail! Very excited!

film critic can't get out of critiquing films......Rich we will pray for you both...stay strong.
No excuses, the bee is needed, let the back-up cover the reviews!!!!

1) RSO
2) RPM217
3) Larry B
5) Jesse/Masha
6) Pbassjo
8) The Don
9) Bernie Naegele
10) Peter Mills
11) Lambchop
12) Mike Laido
13) Jerry
14) Jana
15) Jadkar
16) Oldduffer

I'm confirmed! Clutch installed and ready! But still trying to get use to it................. Don't laugh, stalled three times!

Special thanks to Larry B. for assisting the install over the phone!

Frankie

One of our attendees had to cancel so we let's try to fill that slot with two more nsxs!

1) RSO
2) RPM217
3) Larry B
5) Jesse/Masha
6) Pbassjo
8) The Don
9) Bernie Naegele
10) Peter Mills
11) Lambchop
12) Jerry