• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kids suspended from school for fighting …..

In any of the threads I've read on this, no one mentions the other kids who are standing around and egging the bullier on, while laughing at the situation. I believe they are guilty also, and should have been suspended. It was a gang bang. The tall kid with the back pack was probably the ring leader. I also believe that the camera person was documenting the bullying for the purpose of humiliating Casey further. They never in a million years expected to document Casey taking action. I am also hopeful that Casey would have done the same thing to the back pack dude had not the tall chick stepped in and got back pack dude to get lost.
Aggressor got less than he deserved.

Props to that chick for stepping in. That dude with the backpack would have gotten clocked if not for her.

In any of the threads I've read on this, no one mentions the other kids who are standing around and egging the bullier on, while laughing at the situation. I believe they are guilty also, and should have been suspended. It was a gang bang. The tall kid with the back pack was probably the ring leader. I also believe that the camera person was documenting the bullying for the purpose of humiliating Casey further. They never in a million years expected to document Casey taking action. I am also hopeful that Casey would have done the same thing to the back pack dude had not the tall chick stepped in and got back pack dude to get lost.
Aggressor got less than he deserved.

^You're right. I didn't pay much attention to the others until you mentioned them, so I went back and watched the video a couple more times. Seems like the ring leader wasn't done. I hope he got in trouble too or it seems like he'll still be going after Casey.

best video I have seen on you tube in a long time...Love how the lil bully can barley walk after the slamming he took :eek:....notice his buddy was not real willing to take on the fat kid after that..

When I was in the 9th grade, a big African American guy in the chorus class was always making fun of me and my friend all the time because of the accent and the worse thing was that we were the only 2 Asians in the whole freaking campus.
One day, it just happened that i was sitting next to him and again he imitated the my voice while were practicing singing. I did not what got into me, but I punched the guy so hard onto his eye. It happened so fast that he could not react. Anyway, we were in the principal office with parents and got suspended for a day.
The bottom line is the schools , like the other post stated, cannot and will not tolerate violence on their campus and it does not matter whose faults.

The other point missing from this story is, did the bully ever pick on you again? I think not!

I had some skinny kid that used to push me and 'accidentally' bump into me all the time during high school. He would taunt me throughout the day, and always wanted to fight me. The LAST time he tried to push me around the hall way, I happened to catch him by the arm and swung him after a good 360 turn, and ram him back first straight against the lock on the hallway locker. Funny thing, the guy never taunted me again, nor did he try to touch me in any way after that incident.

Moral of the story, some people don't know their limits until they learn the hard way. I am glad the bigger boy stood up for himself and fought back.

Last edited:
The other point missing from this story is, did the bully ever pick on you again? I think not!

Moral of the story, some people don't know their limits until they learn the hard way. I am glad the bigger boy stood up for himself and fought back.

After the incidence, the big boy never made fun of me again. I totall agee. These some of the bully have to be taught in a hard way.

From the "Casey The Punisher" Facebook page:

198100_10150108207587199_644297198_6612029_1703405_n.jpg

Damn Randy, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this! :tongue::biggrin:

<object width="480" height="320"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xhm03a?theme=none"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xhm03a?theme=none" width="480" height="320" wmode="direct" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhm03a_little-zangief-zangief-kid-street-fighter-version_fun" target="_blank">LIttle Zangief (zangief kid) Street Fighter...</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/shadosw" target="_blank">shadosw</a></i>

<object width="480" height="320"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xhm03a?theme=none"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xhm03a?theme=none" width="480" height="320" wmode="direct" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhm03a_little-zangief-zangief-kid-street-fighter-version_fun" target="_blank">LIttle Zangief (zangief kid) Street Fighter...</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/shadosw" target="_blank">shadosw</a></i>

That was freakin' AWESOME!!!

Awesome! I don't condone violence in general BUT in this case, kudos for Casey, the fat kid. Apparently, he was bullied by these thugs including the 2 girls standing behind the ass-wipped kid, the ass-wipped, the tall boy with the backpack, and at least the cameraman.
People might say that Casey could have walked away and tell the teacher. But these low lifes will likely continue to bully him and Casey would continue to suffer as a victim. Great job, Casey, for standing up for himself.
Can you believe how STUPID the cameraman is for posting this video on the internet? Just bunch of scumbags.
Steve

I had some skinny kid that used to push me and 'accidentally' bump into me all the time during high school. He would taunt me throughout the day, and always wanted to fight me. The LAST time he tried to push me around the hall way, I happened to catch him by the arm and swung him after a good 360 turn, and ram him back first straight against the lock on the hallway locker. Funny thing, the guy never taunted me again, nor did he try to touch me in any way after that incident.

Exactly. My philosophy with bullies is when you decide to defend yourself, you hit back 10X harder than the bully and end it ASAP. I.m 5'4" now as an adult. In 8th grade I was probably about 5' and 100 lbs. I had my fair share of being bullied throughout Elementary School. Back to 8th grade, one punk kid kept trying to egg me on and fight for days. On that last fateful day I had enough. Long story short, both of us got suspended like these kids in the video. My mom picked me up while the other kid left in an Ambulance with a compound broken arm between the elbow and shoulder. I had to go to court and ended up with 25 hours community service, but I can tell you one thing. I was never bullied or picked on again for the rest of middle school and high school. It made my life much better during my teen years.

In the real world, many bullies are not really tough. They just thrive off others weaknesses. We've all seen circustances where the bullied kid comes back packing a gun and goes on a rampage. I think this little bully can be glad this was an ass whoopin and not a bullet in his chest.

Exactly. My philosophy with bullies is when you decide to defend yourself, you hit back 10X harder than the bully and end it ASAP. I.m 5'4" now as an adult. In 8th grade I was probably about 5' and 100 lbs. I had my fair share of being bullied throughout Elementary School. Back to 8th grade, one punk kid kept trying to egg me on and fight for days. On that last fateful day I had enough. Long story short, both of us got suspended like these kids in the video. My mom picked me up while the other kid left in an Ambulance with a compound broken arm between the elbow and shoulder. I had to go to court and ended up with 25 hours community service, but I can tell you one thing. I was never bullied or picked on again for the rest of middle school and high school. It made my life much better during my teen years.

Wow! I'm wondering how you managed a compound fracture to the bully.

Here is a real good video- Casey's perspective

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0aPrjkdifJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That kid is a tough little man. Not necessarily because of the slam heard round the world, but because he was able to endure the years of daily abuse.

here is another fun one... The Bully's perspective. In it he states Casey "abused him first". This is probably why a bunch of Casey's friends were standing around filming the event and laughing...

oh wait, those weren't Casey's friends were they?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U4ODGW72woQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so now, less pity for the bully. He can't even face what he did and apologize for it.

sad really.

P

Last edited:
^Thank you for posting those, H-carWizKid.

As much as the little kid deserves what he got from Casey, just seeing his face I can understand how he's probably been bullied a lot too. They do have that in common.

That kid is a tough little man. Not necessarily because of the slam heard round the world, but because he was able to endure the years of daily abuse.

here is another fun one... The Bully's perspective. In it he states Casey "abused him first". This is probably why a bunch of Casey's friends were standing around filming the event and laughing...

oh wait, those weren't Casey's friends were they?

so now, less pity for the bully. He can't even face what he did and apologize for it.

sad really.

P

I agree with this and it's sad really that you are right. Whens the last time the underdog, i.e persone being bullied, grabbed his friends and went after the bully with video camera's. Most people that have been bullied stay out of those situations altogether let alone going after the bully with all their friends around. Especially in such a taunting manner.

I agree, Casey was obviously not the aggressor. That little kid is full of it and obviously not sorry for what he did. What I seen in the video was Casey being bullied/punched and all Casey did was defend himself at first by simply blocking punches until the little kid continued hitting him at which point he had enough and reacted by farther defending himself. Casey didn't fight back because there was no fight. A fight is mutual combat, which there wasn't any. Casey never used excessive force but simply defended himself and once the threat was disabled he walked away. If this video was shown in court and two adults were involved instead of the kids. The "little kid" would be in jail for battery and Casey would be at home relaxing. Thumbs up to Casey!

Back