• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Korean War Part 2

I wish it was that simple. We had air planes in the Korean War and we certainly have them in Afghanistan today.

When we finished out bombing campaign in the Korean War, every single structure of decent size was leveled. We still couldn't even get a treaty signed. I also assess the probability of a major conflict in the peninsula as low, but the human price if it does happen will be staggering.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yx8lPmrxX3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.......

we have to keep the war machine oiled and running somehow right? its not NK that I'm afraid of....

Seriously? You're referencing political theory and world diplomacy from a bill maher comedy show?

For some reason, I don't understand the comparison of North Korea vs. the US and the US somehow being the "evil" one.

Did I make any statements regarding what he said? he does have a point. How many wars does it take? to "keep the peace" which is total bs..... its like having a fleet of warships, aircraft, bombs and what not and no one to use them on...... war is profitable and the powers that be no matter who's president will ensure that it continues that way... There will never be a time when we're not at war with someone.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tX5ZRE26YWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And oh ea we're so good at "nation building" why stop now? If a nuke went off on US soil there'd be virtually no way to tell who did it? Perfect opportunity for us to blame whoever we want...... the bombings today in Boston will be pinned on the closest arab in the area. just watch.

Hey enkrypt3d......if you think it's so bad here in the USA.....why don't you just leave? We won't miss you much and I'm sure you would be happier elsewhere.

guys the thread is tipping twords the lock....lets get back to more funny kimbo slice ill pics...

Yeah especially since I'll be leaving in 2 days!! If I don't make it back, it's been both a pleasure and a curse knowing you all. Nobody gets my NSX; I want it sold and parted out to fund the bullets and/or bombs to avenge my untimely death!!! :smile:

party with rodman............

Yeah especially since I'll be leaving in 2 days!! If I don't make it back, it's been both a pleasure and a curse knowing you all. Nobody gets my NSX; I want it sold and parted out to fund the bullets and/or bombs to avenge my untimely death!!! :smile:

NK balked. They did their signature move we've all been waiting for. The only interesting part left is how much oil and food are we going to send this time?

Hey enkrypt3d......if you think it's so bad here in the USA.....why don't you just leave? We won't miss you much and I'm sure you would be happier elsewhere.

LOL wow... :rolleyes:

Day 2 in South Korea. After spending a day in Seoul, now in Busan. I'm happy to report, I still haven't been blown up yet. :smile:

pics or you are just in a shroom induced hallucination.

I love Korean cinema!

I love to see some current pictures of South Korea...

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm here for strictly work, so unless pictures of equipment and manufacturing float your boat, there isn't much I have to share. :redface:

lets see the "EQUIPMENT"

Back