• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas NSX September Meet

nsx sighting at charleston and rampart area friday @ 4:45 pm. looks like a black or dark blue? honk at me but i'm in a hurry. sorry. Suggestion, sema move out i think is friday next week how about LV convention center at Paradise Road around 6:00pm???? lots of burnouts after the show in front of the convention center.

anyone interested to meet this friday at the lvcc. karl from san diego is going to be here with his new comptech supercharger. i met him at phoenix nsxpo.

mark your calendars dec.3 at the pahrump race track. randy nsx fury will be in town with some of his fellow cali friends with nsx wanted to meet with us vegans. hope to see you there.

APPLEBLUES said:
where is this place? directions please...

It's pretty out of your way for a rather informal meet. It's the Starbucks at the Town Center shopping center near Town Center and the Summerlin Parkway. This is where we first started the Summerlin a long while back. I would probably wait until the December meet since it's so far away, but it's your call. :smile:

APPLEBLUES said:
anyone interested in going to the race track on dec.3 in pahrump? we'll all meet at las vegas outlet at 6:45 am.

You may want to start later for non track drivers. I will be going at 6:30. I think the drivers meeting is at 8:15.

It would be nice if we could go to lunch as a group.

Back