• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas NSX sighting at the Bellagio.

Saw a Beautiful Black NSX parked at the Bellagio on level 3 late Friday afternoon (05/02) around 3:30 pm. It was still there when we left at around 7pm. Anybody here? :cool:

you were in vegas over the weekend??
i was there. wish i would have known.
and no, i didn't bring the nsx so that wasn't me.
did you win??

supergreen125 said:
you were in vegas over the weekend??
i was there. wish i would have known.
and no, i didn't bring the nsx so that wasn't me.
did you win??
What days were you out there? I was there wed thru sat for business. We flew and from now on I'm drivin' since it's so close. Flying is not :mad: really a time saver to Vegas.
Went out to Las Vegas Speedway to check out Factor-X. It was smaller than expected, but they have some interesting projects and cars in there. FYI - their Turbo kit is still not finished.
Not much of a gambler, I think I dropped <$10.00 in the slots. Did you win? It seems like all we did was walked, attended meetings and ate!!! :(
See ya at the next drive. :D
BTW - The car had Nevada plates.

That Black NSX probably belongs to a gentleman that plays Poker regularly at the Bellagio. He attended the last NSXpo, but is not active on this forum.

ss_md said:
Saw a Beautiful Black NSX parked at the Bellagio on level 3 late Friday afternoon (05/02) around 3:30 pm. It was still there when we left at around 7pm. Anybody here? :cool:

Back