• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LAST 2 Black Carbon Fiber Sub Enclosures!!

It looks like I will not have the option for CF in the future. I will not know for about 1-2 months.

So, I have ONLY 2 left, and they look great. The black one will be re-done once again! THE BLACK BOX IS STILL AVAILABLE!!

Any takers for the black CF let me know, when there gone there gone!

Enclosure w/ wire pig tail, nut clips, bolts, polyfill, $550+shipping/packing

Enclosure with JL10W1v2 and grill $700+shipping/packing
add $120 for JL10Ww3v3

email [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll get the smaller box if/when I sell my other box (still new). Do you accept trade ins?:)

Some did not see the pic of the CF and ask me to see it, so here it is!

10555CF_1.JPG

Only one of the black Carbon fiber left! It will be a collectors item!:biggrin:
Wish there was more, it looks great!
The black gel coat is still being made.

Just FYI!

Please excuse my ignorance on this question.
Will this enclosure work for any 10" sub or was it designed just for use with a JL sub? I have a Nackmichi that I like is why I ask. I don't know what the airspace requirements are for my current speaker.

92NSX said:
Please excuse my ignorance on this question.
Will this enclosure work for any 10" sub or was it designed just for use with a JL sub? I have a Nackmichi that I like is why I ask. I don't know what the airspace requirements are for my current speaker.

The mounting depth is about 4 1/2" to 5" depending on the size of the magnet. The JL works the best because it has an integrated grill.

1) Will you take a deposit and hold it for me?
2) Will you do a brief review of all the boxes you have made, still have for sale, are planning to make....ie: xxx has 3" loss in leg room, xxx has same leg room and is of carbon fiber, xxx has 1" loss in leg room and is xxx type material.

Thanks again,

JM

johnny010 said:
1) Will you take a deposit and hold it for me?
2) Will you do a brief review of all the boxes you have made, still have for sale, are planning to make....ie: xxx has 3" loss in leg room, xxx has same leg room and is of carbon fiber, xxx has 1" loss in leg room and is xxx type material.

Thanks again,

JM

Only one left of the original design, it is .80 cu.ft air space about a 5 3/4" loss from stock.

The new shallow design is a 3" loss from stock. It is in black gel coat fiberglass. The black carbon fiber is no longer available. I have one left, and one on hold. Once they are gone NO MORE of the black carbon fiber. The black gel coat will still be made.

The newest add to the line up is one to go in the factory location, behind the carpet. It will come with the Earthquake SWS10, and a grill. It is in production now. It will be released in about 2-3 weeks.

If you want loud bass and low bass, the version 2 is the best. Plus, a 3" loss is not much.

That is them all!

A deposit? how long are you from getting it complete?

johnny010 said:
What is the loss in foot space on this one? 0"? What diff. are we talking on the low end bass reproduction?

You asked if you could do a deposit, I asked for how long do you need it to be held?

The new factory location one is in production. I do not know what the end result is going to be until it is complete. I tested the sub in the existing enclosure and it sounded good. Will have to wait and see how it sounds in the shallower one.

Back