• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last drive of the year 11-20

It all depends on the start time on San Juan Capistrano. Figure an hour to get over the Ortega and down to the meeting place at an I-15 exit north if Murrietta. The run should end (if we don't get lost on the way) around 1pm in Temecula off the 79.

Once I get a better head count, I'll contact the restaurant and get a feel for parking, limited menu, seating and the rest. I'll get on this towards the end of this week.

Last edited:
Thanks for inviting Les! Wish i can run with you guys, my in laws are in town so cannot join. Have fun and take some pictures!

See first post for update.

Les, thanks for the invite but I'll be heading to the track (Buttonwillow) that day! Have fun!

We're glad to have you as part of the SoCal group.:cool:

Thanks for the kind welcome! :biggrin:

I was wondering if it would be possible for a couple of non-NSX owners to tag along w/ us? My bro (S2K) and a friend (Cayman S) are interested in joining me so I was wondering if it would be an issues if they tagged along? Let me know either way.

David

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. junior40er (Adrian)
3. NSX3Tek (Chris+Michelle)
4. coolnsx (Gil and Donna)
5. David Lomis (David +1)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
8. 9doors (Nick)
9. Patty
10. Mark G (Mark)
11. GO KRT (probably)
12. MexiRicer (Robert)
13. AdvansCPAP (Louis)
14. NSXMitch (Mitch)
15. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
16. Blood Stone (David)
17. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
18. DSTNSX (Danny)
19. influence82 (Ken)
20. nemo121 (Nemo)
21. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
22. Track Addict (Jonathan)
23. 4EXOT1C-NSX (Mike)
24. c30na1 (Deci)*Tentative
25. 93HotMustard (Chad +1)
26. HGL1668 (Hugo) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Talked with Les and a couple of things popped up. Just to keep everyone in the loop.

It looks like we may have to break up into two (or more:eek:) groups in order to keep this safe and on time. Neither Les or myself dreamed that so many people would like to make this run. Radios are not required but it sure would be nice for a few people to bring theirs as we'll need group leaders and group sweepers. I know that Gil, Les, Alan and myself will have one. If anyone else will be packing, please let me/Les know.

We are planning on a nice group photo opportunity so if you want to pack a camera, there certainly will be an opportunity.

I'm working on the lunch spot as I type this. Planning on hitting this spot around 12:30 - 1 PM. There is ample parking and plenty of TV's to catch your favorite NFL game(s). If you plan on dining with us, please let us know so that I can give the restaurant a head count so they can staff accordingly. I'm pushing them to let us order ala carte vs. a limited menu. We can have individual checks but there will be an automatic gratuity of 18% added. No big thing for this inconvenience to them. They do serve alcohol so consume at your own risk. Some of us will be going back over the Ortega Hwy so I would suggest you think twice before consuming.

More on lunch as I get that info. Really looking forward to meeting all of you and having another crack at this challenging stretch of road.

Just talked to the restaurant and they are insisting on a limited menu. I will get the info on Monday and post the menu for all to see.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by moderu
Les,

This drive is too far....any future event closer for the 626 folks??

Kenny

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
There will be this.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153538

The last couple of runs have been in your backyard. Come on down and check out the weather down here:wink:

The beat part is that you get to meet new people on these meets. It is always so much fun, everyone that can should join, heck, I don't have my NSX at the moment but I will be attending anyway.

The beat part is that you get to meet new people on these meets. It is always so much fun, everyone that can should join, heck, I don't have my NSX at the moment but I will be attending anyway.

Anyone wana loan john tires lol

Heck no! Rain = Great driving weather.

If you do a synchronized parking with anyone else, our SP days are over together! We should practice Rain SP's though, they tend to be a lot more difficult.

Don't worry SoCal guys...I will continue to hold onto all the rainy weather from now until July for you guys!

Great.:mad: Now that you know who^^^^^^^^^^ posted here it will get rained out.:tongue:

Hey guys. Due to an accident I sustained while riding my bicycle (stage III shoulder separation), I won't be able to go. Goes to show 4 wheels are safer than 2. :rolleyes: Hope you don't get rained-out but the forecast calls for a wet weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Steve

Get well soon and thanks for the well wishes. I see that they are calling for a 40% chance both days but maybe it will move through quick and be done by Sunday morning. I sure hope so.

Patty and I are out if it rains. Just don't have the right tires for wet roads.

If Mother Nature cooperates, we'll be part of the I-15 crowd. We will both have Club radios. We're both in for lunch.

We need to know if you are bring someone or if you are a "maybe" if you are going so we can get a more accurate head count. Please post or PM.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. junior40er (Adrian)
3. NSX3Tek (Chris+Michelle)
4. coolnsx (Gil and Donna)
5. David Lomis (David +1)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
8. 9doors (Nick)
9. Patty
10. Mark G (Mark)
11. GO KRT (probably)
12. MexiRicer (Robert)