• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

last Minute Hooters Meet TODAY!

Unfortunately I dont think I will be able to make it this Saturday but I did get my free wings yesterday :)

I hope you guys had good turnout today. I had to take s2000 out as I'm still recovering from my knee injury. Maybe see some of you tomorrow at trackspec

so at this meet we held the BayArea committee meeting and the following are the minutes of said meeting.

1. There shall be 6 official meet/drives as follows:
a. HMB Drive/Meet - To be finalized at a later date but will likely be the first drive of the year. Likely including a break at Alice's with lunch at Cameron's in HMB
b. Napa Drive/Meet - Self explanatory
c. Lake Tahoe Drive/Meet - 2 day drive with an overnight in Tahoe (gambling - partying - etc)
d. Annual Bay to Bay Drive/Meet - Bay Area to Monterey Bay
e. Yosemite Drive - One day drive with lots of beautiful scenery and epic photo ops
f. Drive to 2015 EXPO - to be discussed and planned at a later date

2. 12 epic pics shall be chosen from the above meets to create a 2016 NSX calendar

Hooters just isn't the same when you have to pay for it. But it was a great meet. Everyone who made it was awesome.

Oh, btw there's also the first Saturday meets. And the random Friday night meets. And we should probably schedule a DIY day or two

J

Last edited:
Back