• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Late-Nite Denny's Test Runs!

Hey Guys - just met up with William and his crew - got a ride in a realllllly nice and reallllly fast NEW comptech . . very impressive! Gave a few rides as well - still need a dyno tune but it was fun giving a little turbo boost! Catch up to ya soon!

Wolfie

Black&Tan97Tnewportbeach said:
Hey Guys - just met up with William and his crew - got a ride in a realllllly nice and reallllly fast NEW comptech . . very impressive! Gave a few rides as well - still need a dyno tune but it was fun giving a little turbo boost! Catch up to ya soon!

Wolfie

same here! cool ride bro.... keep in touch< your turbo was very nice too. nice kick to it

What a night guys. So much Fun!!! A big thanks to Thomas (nsxnitro) for convincing me to go to the shark club. So much eye candy tonight:biggrin: The violent acceleration of your car sent my pulse sky rocketing. Thanks to Hobie (Jeremy) for the kind hospitality and my hat goes off to him for putting together such a great night club. You'll definitely see me there more often, so long as i get the front parking spot:biggrin: Wolfie, what can i say man, your car is something my nsx hopes to grow up to be one day. it reminds me of the F40, but just so much better. Thanks for my first ride in a turbo NSX, and for your generosity in giving us rides in it. Rico (enesexdreamer), I'm happy I managed to drag you out to the club with us. You are the life of the party. It was a blast seeing you get your groove on. Thanks guys, I can't wait until the next time.

William

Did any1 bother to call meeee? damn all of you.............especially Wolfie :D Congrat on getting her done...........................finallly.

PoohBEAR said:
Did any1 bother to call meeee? damn all of you.............especially Wolfie :D Congrat on getting her done...........................finallly.
No kidding !!! This feels like a bad high school flashback. Next time, call Calvin so he can consider calling me !!!

Sorry guys, this was a very last minute thing. I'll be sure to put more of these night clubbing events together for us. We fortunely now have a connnection to get all of us in to the shark club. Also, if you guys all want to PM your numbers to me, I can give everyone a call next time.

William

Back