• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Latest incarnation of Blue Batmobile(PICS)!

Too bad this plate is taken:biggrin:

Just playing with the nice pics..OEM looks better but this came out clean.

Attachments

• bluweb1.jpg
    bluweb1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
On a sad note, I may have to give my car up :(. Wife and I are trying to refinance our home in a really bad market. I need to free up some money. I'm asking 79,900.00 for my NSX. I have the title. PM me if interested.

Bat™

On a sad note, I may have to give my car up :(. Wife and I are trying to refinance our home in a really bad market. I need to free up some money. I'm asking 79,900.00 for my NSX. I have the title. PM me if interested.

Bat™

Bat you go thru cars faster than anyone I know! This is the 2nd time you're selling this one...are you going to buy it back again?

If I could sell mine fast enough, I'd buy yours! Beautiful car!

Bat™

How 'bout I give you $40k and one of my rides. Take your pic! (except the Skyline if I ever get it)

Last edited:
Bat you go thru cars faster than anyone I know! This is the 2nd time you're selling this one...are you going to buy it back again?

If I could sell mine fast enough, I'd buy yours! Beautiful car!

lol, I hope so. Wish I could keep it, but money's tight right now. I'll be posting it in Classifieds soon :(.

Bat™

Hope it goes to a Prime member. Sorry to hear you have to sell it again.

Beautiful car too...I wish I had the funds right now to buy your car..just the way I like it!!:smile:

MEEE TOOOOO !
I am soo looking for an 02 or 03,05 just that far out of my reach or at least until this H2 SUT(truck) sells.
I am Only $20,000 shy,Damn.
So close yet so far!
On a serious note
Beautiful car,sorry to see you sell it,but hey after all the roof over your head,and health are the only two things that matter!
A car can be replaced once you are back on your feet !!

Good-luck and take care,

Stacy

Last edited:
nsx1107z17.jpg

nsx1107z18.jpg

nsx1107r.jpg

Bat™

Back