• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Latest incarnation of Blue Batmobile(PICS)!

hmmmmmmm is this the same car at the South Coast Acura meet? If so, the car was beautiful then and now very tastefully modded! Very nice Job. :cool:

Clemente

Naw, I missed that meet, but thats what my car looked like prior to getting a facelift ;). I'll be attending next months meet :).

Bat™

You have got to do something about those side marker lights. The ones I have (THAT YOU DID) look 10X better.

Yeah... you need bigger brakes and an R hood. If you must keep the heavy spare then have BlkEvil (Mike Phan) mod your factory hood. And then you are done. Very nice.

Can you tell me how different the ride feels with the Bilsteins?

lol, I need to see if one of my 6 blue vinyl samples match up with the paint ;). Pic of Mike Phans work? Too me me the ride quality is pretty close to stock with the Bilsteins, and handling improved as well :). The back to be dropped just a tad more but I Love the look and feel of Bilsteins :).

Bat™

I don't agree with the red caliper thing. Not on stock brakes. I know a lot of people do it but... it looks like you are trying to be something its not. Like putting a Ferrari badge on the car. I know not to that extreme but to have a Brembo caliper that is red is one thing.... to take the factory NSX gold and paint it red is like its trying to excuse itself for being what it is.

How is the fit on the DFR diffusor? I did not install mine, it was a very early production model. It was rather heavy... I am not sure if Ben and Peter sorted out the fitment issues. Seeing it now I agree with your painting the center of the rear valence black. How different are the Bilsteins? can you quantify at all? I know I am asking a lot but I am seriously considering the Bilsteins.

Good points regarding the calipers. I may go with just slotted/cross drilled rotors for now and leave the calipers as is. I may go to a Stoptech BBK down the line :).

My DFR Diffusor is a 2nd gen one.

Bat™

Last edited:
Time for some Clear corner LED tails.:wink:

pic? I've got a buddy that does LED lighting. He wants to do something with a set of NSX tails. I might take him up on his offer. He's also changing my guage lights to Blue, and is planning on creating a new guage face for me :). I'll post pics this weekend ;).

Bat™

PM Matt337 for pics. He just had his converted. Though he says pics do no justice.

Bat-

Nice ride!

As for the LED lights, yes, they look amazing in person, pictures do no justice whatsoever! I was behind Matt337 last week and wow, I loved the LED lights.

Regards,

All this blue, the silver rock boys gotta be hating it. :wink: :biggrin: Once again, I love the car. There is no doubt in my mind that if Batman wanted an NSX this would be it. :wink: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Naw, I missed that meet, but thats what my car looked like prior to getting a facelift ;). I'll be attending next months meet :).

Bat™

Awesome color! I'll most likely will be there, while wishing I had an NSX! :frown:.........all in due time though!!! Hopefully by next summer.....meanwhile I'll enjoy eying yours at the next meet! :smile:

All this blue, the silver rock boys gotta be hating it. :wink: :biggrin: Once again, I love the car. There is no doubt in my mind that if Batman wanted an NSX this would be it. :wink: :biggrin:

Oh yeah... I'm losing a lot of sleep at nights... :rolleyes: :biggrin:

pic? I've got a buddy that does LED lighting. He wants to do something with a set of NSX tails. I might take him up on his offer. He's also changing my guage lights to Blue, and is planning on creating a new guage face for me :). I'll post pics this weekend ;).

Bat™

Don't let your friend near the gauge lights. I just think that would look tacky, and your car is very classy right now.

If you feel a need to mod the interior, go with a steering wheel swap.

Back