• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Le Mans 8./9. august 2008

Sorry I can't help, Andrea. We are packed in tightly as it is, especially with my camera gear, and have very limited space in the van we are renting. Wish we could help but with the airline requirements these days it is difficult to be able to pack for a trip like this.

Its okey nno problem also the time it too short we meet in le mans

Andrea

Ok... thankx lads.
Maybe i can get Peter (Imola orange) to come over as well, but he's stuck somewhere in Italy with a broken NSX...

What happend to your friends?

If need help tell him to call me
+393479062123

about the hotel wait beacause i recevied a message from england people that they have reserved in other hotel or you did already a book?

Let me know
Andrea

Should'nt you two(RSO) be holding hands waiting to be cavity searched at the airport Larry?:tongue:

I am infamous for getting gate raped by the TSA.

Why would'nt you be will all those long protruberant telephoto lenses teasing the TSA:wink:

Why would'nt you be will all those long protruberant telephoto lenses teasing the TSA:wink:

I delayed a flight for 90 minutes in Ecuador when the locals couldn't understand what a memory card reader was and detained me until they looked through all of my camera gear. I had been searched three times before getting to the gate and then sat in front of the gate agent for over an hour without any problems until I started to board and was the only one pulled off the line.

On that same flight back I was approached by a Miami cop in the Miami airport who claimed that his drug sniffing dog gave him a "signal" about me. I explained to him that I watched him give his own signal command to the dog to sit next to anyone who looked like I did (long hair and unshaven after 10 days in the Galapagos) and then showed my badge to ask him why he was profiling. He quickly walked away.

The guys may be in a for a treat traveling with me this week......

What happend to your friends?

If need help tell him to call me
+393479062123

Thanks for the offer. I think he's sorted by now.
Seems he had fuses blowing and his feulpump not working. Contacts has been made with dutch Honda dealer and local repairshop.

Mich

Last edited:
I'll be there on thursday I think as my friend won't come. Anybody else on thursday?

The American contingent is coming into Paris Thursday morning and will be driving down to Le Mans. We will be staying at the Novotel as of that evening.

I'll be on thursday in Le Mans at 16:00. I'll fly to Paris and take the TGV.

In case you can't spot a bunch of Americans in France, here is the lineup:

Larry Bastanza
188263337_SKGAX-M.jpg

Peter and The Lovely Sylvia Mills
204890299_jmJbL-M.jpg

Joe (Pbassjo) and Janet Lomoriello
204885483_PKBe5-M.jpg

Wei-Shen Chin
204884503_Y5NBF-M.jpg

Yours Truly
188263714_ahSfd-M-1.jpg

Wot? no nsx?

Personal reasons (health) don't allow to drive longer distances. Sorry for that. :( Half of the people don't have their car with them anyway, not even their plane they flew with. :tongue:

As for recognition: I'm wearing a Honda or prime T-shirt and look like in the need of a hair cut. :tongue:

Last edited:
WOW !!

Great pictures, very well done. Thanks for posting.
I was very impressed by the size of the Le Mans track. Unfortunately, I have been so busy talking to some people that I simply did not have time enough to meet more of the French Honda-fans there. Spoke to a few of them, but hardly enough :smile:
I was amazed by the red NSX with the VIS hood which had an absolutely perfect fit everywhere, much beter than mine.

Yes thanks a lot for the great pictures you did a good job realy

I am man from red nsx with typer wing from italy maybe i took some of your friend for some track lap

Thanks

Andrea

Yes thanks a lot for the great pictures you did a good job realy

I am man from red nsx with typer wing from italy maybe i took some of your friend for some track lap

Thanks

Andrea

the one with yokohama AVS rims ?

if so, she is beautiful !

if you have pics of ludes don't hesitate ;)

Back