• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Least Favorite Color

Least Favorite Color

• Black

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Red

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • White

Votes: 18 6.7%
  • Sebring Silver

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Kaiser Silver

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Silverstone

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • Monaco Blue

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monte Carlo Blue

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Long Beach Pearl Blue

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Brooklands Green

Votes: 111 41.3%
  • Midnight Pearl

Votes: 21 7.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 33 12.3%

• Total voters
No, red.

It is my fav too. But too hard to keep clean.

Yes, it's called Metallic Green.

47867-1.jpg

Yeah black is a bitch to keep clean. Hence the silver, my second fav. But, newly bathed, a black NSX is as beautiful as an exotic Brazilian dancer posing seductively in a parking lot!

Yeah black is a bitch to keep clean. Hence the silver, my second fav. But, newly bathed, a black NSX is as beautiful as an exotic Brazilian dancer posing seductively in a parking lot!

Nothing looks better than a freshly cleaned black NSX. IMHO

11199nsx_2-19_002.jpg

*Distance runner's

Guys, we need to include the Japanese colours like Green tea .... now that is a terrible thing in my book !

I spent months looking for (and finally found) a brooklands green. LOVE this color! Unique, smooth, metallic...and not red. Black is sweet but a lot of work for the upkeep. White is the color for accords. Yellow, different but not my style. Silver...yawn. I appreciate all supporters of their colors, to each his own. But I could not let this post continue without a shout out for Green. I guess it is a love it or hate it color for the group ;)

So, nobody hates Long Beach Blue? Interesting taste! I personally think Brooklands Green is OKAY. I also like Yellow and Orange, but cannot imagine driving a car that stands out too much!

So, nobody hates Long Beach Blue? Interesting taste! I personally think Brooklands Green is OKAY. I also like Yellow and Orange, but cannot imagine driving a car that stands out too much!

I hate LBB. Silverstone is a much nicer color than blue.:biggrin:

I voted for yellow but there's an even worse color here in Europe called Dark Charcoal.

Wow, almost 10% of you really hurt my feelings........

NOT!

I know my midnight pearl is not the most popular, but I sure get A LOT of compliments on my car's color. Mostly from the female crowd for some reason. :wink: If you haven't seen it in person, it's hard to judge since the lighting has such an affect on how it looks.

Everyone is most definitely entitled to their own opinion! I personally like every color our NSX comes in, but I don't know guy's...you might be underestimating The Power of the Green here a little bit.:wink: It is one of the more rare and unique colors out there. You have to admit it is one of few colors the NSX comes in that can look like two different colors dependent on whether it's day (green) or night (black). Despite it being a "low-key" color it can really stand out among the rest, especially when it is tastefully jazzed up with other colors to match/enhance it's personality. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Plus this catch phrase doesn't hurt either...

"Green for the money, gold for the honey"
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
DSCN1879.jpg

To each his own!

It's all green to me

I love Brooklands Green. I also love the Hockenheim Green (but never seen it in person). However, my least favorite NSX color is Lime Green.

I can't believe someone voted against Monte Carlo Blue, they are obviously jealous. On the other hand, it one of the least hated:biggrin:

Wow, almost 10% of you really hurt my feelings........

NOT!

I know my midnight pearl is not the most popular, but I sure get A LOT of compliments on my car's color. Mostly from the female crowd for some reason. :wink: If you haven't seen it in person, it's hard to judge since the lighting has such an affect on how it looks.

cuz girls luv purple :tongue:

Least favorite

1. green
2. purple
3. blue

favorite

1 red
2 black
3. orange
4. yellow
5. silver
6. White

I beg to differ...

British Racing Green was my favorite color growing up. I had planned on buying an Aston in that color but went the NSX route instead. While I think there are better colors than Bgreen I was dead set on having a car that looks like British Racing Green. Some pros for green:

1) I have never had a ticket - low key color
2) Looks great w/ doeskin colored seats
3) Robert Deniro says smart people choose green cars (Meet the Parents)

Attachments

• spotlight pic.jpg
    spotlight pic.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 40
Re: fiber...

I don't think Green Tea is all that bad. It is uncommon, and the color is eye catching. Reminds me of the green color on the 1980 Accord. It was the first time I saw that type of green as a factory color, and it was different from the trend.

Love the way you post all the silver colors, all the blue colors, but not the different yellow or reds, so I will not vote on this obviously biased poll, besides, what's the purpose, is it going to influence what anybody buys? (just busting chops):eek:

I guess we can add the 3 silver colors & the 3 blue colors together to make it a less bias poll. I don't think it's going to influence what color people are going to buy. In most cases, potential NSX buyers already know what color NSX they want and don't want. In my case, I was specifically looking for a yellow NSX.:smile:

I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven that Brooklands Green Pearl NSX owners are much smarter and better looking than any other color NSX owner.

I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven that Brooklands Green Pearl NSX owners are much smarter and better looking than any other color NSX owner.

I concur Dr.
BTW - Some nice anniversary pics in bodypainter's profile. I like that idea!

Back