• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leather seats installation

I wanted to know if there was any recommendations for upholstery place in the South Florida area. I wanted to purchase the leather seats kit from leatherseats.com but I do not feel comfortable doing the work myself so I wanted to know if there is a place someone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

I wanted to know if there was any recommendations for upholstery place in the South Florida area. I wanted to purchase the leather seats kit from leatherseats.com but I do not feel comfortable doing the work myself so I wanted to know if there is a place someone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

I did mine myself from Leatherseats.com. Wanna give it a shot? I would be willing to help. It's not hard, just tedious. I'm very happy with the results. Be happy to show off my handiwork and then you can decide if you want to tackle it. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks, I am sending you a PM. I am actually going to do more then the seats. I am also planning on changing the carpet as well as well as some other things so I assumed it would be easier to just get an upholstery company to do this because this would be a bigger project then what I am capable of handling.

Back