• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leather seats

Anyone interested in restructuring a new group buy for new seats by leatherseats.com?

I am thinking of having my seats done soon and talked to Bill and he is sending me some samples. I got to thinking it would be great to revive another group buy and I will talk to Bill if enough interest is generated.

This is only a "feeler" for this and Bill is in no way committed to another group buy. Just reply with a "yay" if you’re seriously thinking about having your seats done soon.

Skyguy

Link to old group buy HERE.

attachment.php

call leatherseats.com and they will give you the same deal as the last group buy. tell them you missed out and they will help you.

C'mon.....

Any body else? Need more interest in new seats.

Think of it like new furniture....For your car.:wink:

skyguy said:
Think of it like new furniture....For your car.:wink:
It's probably the only furniture you won't need to "arrange". :biggrin:

I, too, missed out on the GB but when I called them, the guy gave me the GB pricing anyway. So I don't think you guys need to wait for a GB.

how much was the group buy last time and as forthe installation was it a do-it yourselfer or have to bring it to someone. if price is reasonable and installation reasonable my brother and myself would probably be in

docnsx01 said:
how much was the group buy last time and as forthe installation was it a do-it yourselfer or have to bring it to someone. if price is reasonable and installation reasonable my brother and myself would probably be in

i'm with him... i'm interested as well

I'm interested, but would like more feedback from those who did the DIY install, so I get a warm fuzzy about it. Just looking at how nice the seats look, it looks too nice for me to do but it actually sounds like it's not that hard as long as I have the patience to work on it.

I already got the seats done.....very happy with them. Fitment and quality is top notch.

I want to get the other pieces done also such as center glove box console and side door bolsters (right under the inside where you open the door.)

Also considering the ebrake in black with red stitching if it is not too pricey unless there are alternatives.

They look great! kinda Type-S style.
Wich colors are there?
Would be cool if you head NSX on the top!

Any update on the group buy?
Talked to Bill last week. Said he was getting ready for anothe NSX goup buy in a couple weeks. Waiting to hear more. I might just order them anyway.

What will be the GB price?

Yes, talked to Bill today and he said they have moved to thier new digs and will not have computer access until next week. After that he will post a group buy. Stand by for more.

Yes, talked to Bill today and he said they have moved to thier new digs and will not have computer access until next week. After that he will post a group buy. Stand by for more.

Is the GB Price going better then ones in the past?

From what I understand they will sell these for there old GB price if you ask.

Is the GB Price going better then ones in the past?

From what I understand they will sell these for there old GB price if you ask.

I think it will be the same as before. As far as asking for the discount prior to the GB, I got the feeling it was a no-go. Bill will post on here as soon as his computers are installed in the new building. Next week.

Regards,

Sky

I need to be in on this GB. The last GB my order got screwed up and they forgot about me. I've been waiting a long time to get new seat covers. :smile:

I'm interested in being part of this group buy. One of my NSX buddies got these leather seat replacements & did the install himself. He couldn't be happier with the results. He said it was like having a new car inside.

My seats are badly in need of a redo. The previous owner did a number on the seats, but he was a Biiiiig guy:redface:

Keep us posted on the proposed price:cool:

So far these are the parties that are very interested or "In."

1-Skyguy
2-Drifter
3-NSXZ
4-kdfsplit
5-nsxot1c
6-vsy05
7-lutera
8-DocL
9-BladesNSX

I will talk to Bill again soon and get more info on offer date, price, etc.

*Update: talked to Bill C. today 1/19. He said they will get thier internet up by monday and about 2 weeks after that he will post a GB.
I have decided not to wait for the GB and will be ordering them now. I will keep posting here for any other updates.
*I did tell him there were a lot of buyers ready here on Prime.

*After reading the last GB posts, I have decided to have them installed by people who do it for a living rather than do a living hell myself.

BTW: Bill said if you want Leatherseats.com to do the install, send him your seats about a week or so after your order and they will install for $300 and send them back, (no shipping charge to you.)

PS: you like my new & improved avtar?

Last edited:
Back