• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leaving Early Thursday for NSXPO

Who is interested in leaving super early on Thursday morning? That way we can be there for the beginning of the events? I am thinking around 5:00 am.

Anyone interested ?

Since I couldn't get Wednesday off and join some of the other SoCal folks, I am down for this.

Cheers,
Ed

PS I am in South Orange County...

Hey Ed!

I live in Brea, Are you going to take the toll road to the 91 ? Where should we meet.

lets see if we can get a list going like the Wed thread.

1) Qacollision (Hiten)
2) NsxRunner (Ed)

Ramon,

You mean 7:30AM :wink:

Wait...7:30/8:00??...I haven't driven to Vegas during the week in ages. Won't you guys hit traffic at that time? Or are you on your own clock and planning to skip or be late for the registration and the Findlay Acura thing...just checking :confused::smile:

Wait...7:30/8:00??...I haven't driven to Vegas during the week in ages. Won't you guys hit traffic at that time? Or are you on your own clock and planning to skip or be late for the registration and the Findlay Acura thing...just checking :confused::smile:

Hi,

Heading East on the 91 is not too bad (Some traffic but will clear at the 15N), but we are meeting at Niguel Motors @ 730 with Tanks Full and departing as soon as we have all the heads present. We are aiming at invading Findlay Acura right at Noon time for lunch :biggrin:

4-4.5 hours is plenty of time to get to Las Vegas without any accident on the FWY.

If you guys have the Toll Road Transponder, its better to take the 55N and Fast Track it all the way to bypass the 91E traffic. But I'm not sure everyone has one.

Mike

Last edited:
Lets see if we can get a list going like the Wed thread.

Group 1 5AM Departure
1) Qacollision (Hiten)
2) NsxRunner (Ed)
3) DASHNBY (Pablo)

Group 2 8AM Departure
1) RQNSX (Ramon)
2) NSXTF#256 (Tom)
3) ??????? (Jimmy)
4) bc777 (Mike)

I may be down for heading out with the 8am group. I live in Riverside right off the 91 so I would have figure out how I could join the caravan....

Group 1 5AM Departure
1) Qacollision (Hiten)
2) NsxRunner (Ed)
3) DASHNBY (Pablo)

Group 2 8AM Departure
1) RQNSX (Ramon)
2) NSXTF#256 (Tom)
3) ??????? (Jimmy)
4) bc777 (Mike)
5) Semnos_NSX (Steve)

added myself to the list

Group 1 5AM Departure
1) Qacollision (Hiten)
2) NsxRunner (Ed)
3) DASHNBY (Pablo)
4) Joseph

For the people going early on Thursday, where do you guys wan't to meet up.
I am in Brea, Ed is in South OC, and I don't know where Pablo and Joseph are coming from?

If Ed is taking the toll road and going through the 91 East route, I can probably meet up where the I 15 and I 10 meet.

Hiten

There is a Tacobell at 15140 Summit Ave, Fontana, CA 92336 (right off the 15 freeway)

How is that for a rendezvous point? If we all leave our respective locations at 5am, we should be at this spot by 6am.

so here is the list of people for early group. I am listing my cell phone, so if anyone needs to get a hold of me.

1) Qacollision (Hiten) 714-713-1767
2) NsxRunner (Ed)
3) DASHNBY (Pablo)
4) Joseph

If I don't get any takers leaving from the Valley early Thursday AM I may just join up with you guys in Fontana at 6AM.

For those who are leaving early (5AM), how are you guys checking in to the room if check in is 3PM? Is there a special check in for the NSX guys?

There is a Tacobell at 15140 Summit Ave, Fontana, CA 92336 (right off the 15 freeway)

How is that for a rendezvous point? If we all leave our respective locations at 5am, we should be at this spot by 6am.

so here is the list of people for early group. I am listing my cell phone, so if anyone needs to get a hold of me.

2) NsxRunner (Ed)
3) DASHNBY (Pablo)
4) Joseph

Good location. See you at 6am

You will be able to register for NSXPO (not the Hotel) at the Findlay Acura event!:smile:

If you stop at tha hotel on your way to Findlay I am sure they will let you register. You just may not get a key to your room til you get back.

Last edited:
i may be leaving early in the morning as well, im located in placentia.

Perhaps you can meet up with Qacollision and myself; we both live in Brea.

Group 1 5AM
2) NsxRunner (Ed)
3) DASHNBY (Pablo)
4) Joseph
5) MRJdmNSX

Last edited:
Pablo and I are meeting at the Chevron on the corner of Central ave and Tamarack at 5am. That Chevron is one of the cheapest Chevrons I have ever seen. :) we can fill up and take off from there. MRJDMnsx, you can meet up with us there if you would like.

i could probably meet off in brea.....but cops there suck...either or, ill probably fill up the morning of since my gas station has no driveway :tongue:

Put me on this list please! I live in Chino Hills and would be able to meet you guys there before 6.

2) NsxRunner (Ed)
3) DASHNBY (Pablo)
4) Joseph

Back